FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

It does not. It has to do with folks trying to score brownie points against you. Simple.
:hysterical: Lagey raho pradhan pujari.. shanichar ke shanichar apney bhagwan ko tel chadhna jaari rakhna. vaise mudde kee baat yeh hai ki, yeh thread tum jaise natkhat baalkon ke liye khola gaya tha...kya timing pakdi hai haaziri laganey kee :hatsoff:
LOL@these bumps. Anytime someone tries to bump a 4 year old thread' date=' it means they have lost the arguments of today and now need to start digging back in time to see if something comes up. :hahaha:[/quote'] Get your basic addition/subtraction right - it was a bump of 1.5 y.o. post. :giggle: and that is not unheard of on ICF.
:hysterical: Lagey raho pradhan pujari.. shanichar ke shanichar apney bhagwan ko tel chadhna jaari rakhna. vaise mudde kee baat yeh hai ki, yeh thread tum jaise natkhat baalkon ke liye khola gaya tha...kya timing pakdi hai haaziri laganey kee :hatsoff:
Lekin aaj to Mangal hai, shanichar to 4 din baad aayega. Aaj jaise gyaani scientist ko calendar dekhna nahin aata? Ghor anarth!! :hehe:
Lekin aaj to Mangal hai, shanichar to 4 din baad aayega. Aaj jaise gyaani scientist ko calendar dekhna nahin aata? Ghor anarth!! :hehe:
meiney kab kaha tel aaj bhi chadha hai, ya aaj shanichar hai? chor ki daadhi mein tinka...iska matlab tel to tu chadhata hee hai....:sherlock:. Lagey raho pradhan pujari vaise, calendar wagareh sambhalne ka kaam niji sachiv, chaaplooson ityadi parakar ke karmchariyon ka hota hai. jismein tum kaafi parangat lag rahey ho..:nice:
It does not. It has to do with folks trying to score brownie points against you. Simple.
Ye Stanford aur MIT ke professors ke level ke log spend hours reading through 4 year old threads created by some random online poster to find something they can bump up! Moreover, that something that they bump up has no relevance to the current scenario.
meiney kab kaha tel aaj bhi chadha hai' date= ya aaj shanichar hai? chor ki daadhi mein tinka...iska matlab tel to tu chadhata hee hai....:sherlock:. Lagey raho pradhan pujari vaise, calendar wagareh sambhalne ka kaam niji sachiv, chaaplooson ityadi parakar ke karmchariyon ka hota hai. jismein tum kaafi parangat lag rahey ho..:nice:
Arre bandhu pahle to aap ye dridh nischay kar lein ke aapka sandarbh kya hai? Khud shuru karte ho hafte ka jikr aur uske baad mudda badalte ho. Bade bade gyaani logon se galti ho jaati hai, aap Nobel puruskar vijayi bhale hon, lekin yaar Sanichar aur Mangal mein farak to bacchon ko bhi pata hota hai. Kahin English medium mein to nahin parhte the miyaan ke din ka farak pata nahin :beee:
Ye Stanford aur MIT ke professors ke level ke log spend hours reading through 4 year old threads created by some random online poster to find something they can bump up! Moreover' date= that something that they bump up has no relevance to the current scenario.
It was never about the scenario, was it? It was about you. Yoda is right on in that those who run out of ideas in current context end up digging up 2 years old, or in case of gyaani-maharpurush, 1.5 years old thread. Suppose some people have to get something going to spend their time at work :cantstop:
First of all he post is just 18 months old ... But here you go ... the reason :nice: Good to know that you are now acknowledging to be essentially dumb per your own criteria. Acceptance is the first step towards finding cure :icflove:
Are you seriously implying same criteria should apply for a batsman who has a few years in the bank compared to when he's nearly 40? As an example, I would back Gambhir to be n the team even though he hasn't had a stellar run. Reason for the same he has 5-6 good years in him. 4 years down the line if Gambhir hits a lean patch I wouldn't want him in the team and back for a youngster. Simple reason for that is that there's no gain in backing a guy who barely has a year or two left.
Gambhir is currenty 30 yrs old 4 yrs down the line he would be 34-35 .... So for SRT that was about 4 yrs ago and he did have a lean patch around that time and the man who you are concurring with here on ICF and supporting his current views was one of the biggest "Bhakth" of SRT during that time and much beyond ( nearly 3 yrs ) . Feel free to tell him how he was dead "wrong" given that you have this ability to predict when players will become useless despite being proven wrong by cold facts. :nice: Thank god the selectors don't think like you ... otherwise we wouldnt have won the friggin world cup ...
World Cup was won by Zak and Yuvraj. If one of these two hadn't been there we would have been out in the Q/Fs.
Good to know that you are now acknowledging to be essentially dumb per your own criteria. Acceptance is the first step towards finding cure :icflove:
In all these years of knowing you, your ability to comprehend things still remains abysmal. You quoted the following as a supposed example of a contradiction and my dumbness:
And the notion that 'any player who fails to average XYZ in ABC innings' should be dropped or asked to retire because 'only performance should be the criteria' is just plain dumb.
Can you explain how my current stance is any different regarding the above - Tendulkar's failure in away conditions is not the only reason I want him dropped/retired. He has nothing to offer to the team in the long term. Either, he will not be around by the time of India's next away tour or he will fail there as he demonstrated in 16 innings. The time should be used to settle in some replacement in the home games. Actually, don't bother explaining because given your comprehension skills you won't be able to understand even this simple post and throw in more red herrings. You can still demonstrate to ICF that you are about to take the giant leap of pulling your IQ through more single digits into double figures if you accept that your inference of my post was incorrect. EDIT : BTW, forget about 18 months old even as late as before the Australian tour I did not want Tendulkar dropped.
So' date=' the conclusion is - one shouldn't predict anything about any player?[/quote'] The conclusion is this - There are objective cricket fans who look at a player rationally and at different point in time are either supporting him or being critical. Shwetabh qualifies here. The conclusion is also this - There are cheerleaders who have the same tune no matter what year it is. If this thread proves one thing, and conclusively at that, is Shwetabh was at one time quiet supportive of SRT inspite of his failure. I know this personally since I had some major tiffs with him. I personally would take his criticism of Sachin lot more than the support of Devdaasis who bump a thread without understanding the conext. But hey thats just me..seems we are overrun with retards these days. :giggle::giggle::giggle: