South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI

King

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI This must be one of the most boring ODI batting I've seen. Batters struggling to put bat on ball, missing 5, defending 2, missing 5 again and then getting out. No runs scored and no intent whatsoever. Why not throw the bat around instead? It isn't going to do any difference considering the number of runs these guys are scoring. The run rate is about 2.4 in a ODI and that says a lot.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI

This must be one of the most boring ODI batting I've seen. Batters struggling to put bat on ball' date=' missing 5, defending 2, missing 5 again and then getting out. No runs scored and no intent whatsoever. Why not throw the bat around instead? It isn't going to do any difference considering the number of runs these guys are scoring. The run rate is about 2.4 in a ODI and that says a lot.[/quote'] When Malik and Inzi were there they were looking to set up a platform for the rest but the wickets fell....one is every other over so there was no chance for Inzi or any one to attack.

pak batting is gambling it has always been like this
got to agree with you there just 2 really good batsmen while the rest are just hit and miss players!
i'd say 3 younis, yusouf, and inzi. shoaib malik always plays against india tho :mad:
Younis has not convinced me in the ODIs yet. Malik is just an extremely gritty player who has transformed himself from a pure bowler to now almost a pure batsman but he still has some obvious limitations.
Guest dada_rocks

Do you think your compatriots will stop calling Pakistan WC favourites now, MP? You guys could take a leaf out of us- our team is shyte, and we live with it. Ain't so difficult, is it?
joy of quitting... :lmao: :lmao: i remember my cousin doing this before every upsc mains exam..although he is an ips now but used to be fun hearing from him celebratory tone after giving up :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Guest dada_rocks

this match was starting to remind me of the under 19 WC final but not any more..
yeah right.. and every low scoring match reminds me of that 125 successful defence in sharjah :lmao:

Do you think your compatriots will stop calling Pakistan WC favourites now, MP? You guys could take a leaf out of us- our team is shyte, and we live with it. Ain't so difficult, is it?
Our team is ranked number 3 in both forms of the game which admittedly is not great but surely we can?t quit on our team.