South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI

King

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI

Missed the match as I was watching India's. Faisal, Is the pitch too treacherous or is it just rank bad batting from Pak?
Hey Chandan, I think Ravi will be able to give you a better answer because unfortunately (or fortunately) i can't watch this game live but from what i can gather it has been a dismal performance from PAK.

Do you think your compatriots will stop calling Pakistan WC favourites now, MP? You guys could take a leaf out of us- our team is shyte, and we live with it. Ain't so difficult, is it?
Our team is ranked number 3 in both forms of the game which admittedly is not great but surely we can?t quit on our team.
Aren't you talking about the same team? :hic:

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI Oh god must be one of the worst tours for Pakistan. Giving away nearly 400 runs, twice beaten by 10 wickets :shrug: I'm sure Pakistan must be pretty eager to get on the fligt and bugger off from South Africa. Sure they have another chance to square the series but it still is dismal the way they have lost. Chandan, pitch did a bit early on and there was fair bit of bounce but the intent was lacking in Pakistan too. There was enough movment in the pitch when South Africa batted too but they never let Paki bowlers settle down. The first ball way wide down the leg by Asif showed the lack of application. Pakistan never really settled down from then on. South Africa of course thumped them hard when they were down. It is a very sorry tale for Pakistan, very few batters in nick and less said about the bowling the better.

Re: South Africa v Pakistan 4th ODI Baadshah why would you bother comparing your team to India? You think your players toured South Africa hoping to win more than just what India did or did they go to win the series? It has been an embarassing series for Pakistan no doubt particularly the ODIs whether you like it or not. Similar words were said for India too BTW, just that you were not interested in reading it. :shrug:

Baadshah why would you bother comparing your team to India? You think your players toured South Africa hoping to win more than just what India did or did they go to win the series? It has been an embarassing series for Pakistan no doubt particularly the ODIs whether you like it or not. Similar words were said for India too BTW' date=' just that you were not interested in reading it. :shrug:[/quote'] That's the thing we fans(even the players) get caught up in comparing the performances to IND or PAK and that hinders our performance against the rest! Now let's assume that IND drops down to number 8 in the ICC ranking then will that mean that PAK will be happy with 7th spot?