From the Pavilion - Online Cricket Management

Hello, I am here today to talk to you about From the Pavilion, a Fun, Cricket Management Game for all ages. In From the Pavilion, your task is to take control over a struggling cricket club and compete against other people from all over the world, all vying to steer your club to glory! From the Pavilion offers you a deep, tactically challenging cricket simulation. Your opposing teams are controlled by real people. You can spend as little as ten minutes per week or literally hours each day setting match tactics, looking for bargains on the transfer market, developing the skills of your squad and watching your matches unfold live. And remember, its completely FREE! I suggest registering for this game, as it is great fun and also, the Indian section of the game is struggling, so the game needs more players. www.fromthepavilion.org, register there, and take over your team today. (It could take up to 48 hours to recieve a team). I suggest reading rules first. http://www.fromthepavilion.org/game/rules.html?rulespage=introduction The game is just into its 2nd Season, so you are not too late to join before everyone really starts to take off. Post here if you have any queries or on the Website forums. Note: Delete this topic if not allowed.

Thanks will try it out. Btw, even cricinfo's cricket manager is not that bad. I am actually getting addicted to that now-a-days. I'd suggest you to try that out