Symonds : To have people questioning my integrity as a person

mhr123

In India a lot of WestIndies team had played.No body was having any problem.A lot of black players like cowans,Defreites had toured with English and s few with S.A teams.The monkey chant has been started because Symonds was having problem with Harbajan,Shree and even with Sachin. So the local crowd has gone along with the local players.There is no racism involved. But given a chance When I return to India I will have a real monkey named Symonds.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here is my take on this whole mess 1. Calling a black man monkey is racist. Especially after he objected to it. 2. Australian crowd's behavior is far better than the Indian crowd 3. Still I could see a banner @ the MCG "Curry muncher how many did you score ?". So there are no saints 4. Aussie goes bolly is one way of looking at the incidents: It was only a section that was chanting those monkey taunts (wrong anyway) There was a comment on the cheer leaders that "they are all imported from Russia and US as Indians cant show skin".. That was 100% wrong. This was the first game where India had white cheer leaders and they were too IMPORTED as they performed well in SA during the 20-20. The monkey chants were reported in 2 games where as I could see the clippings (with monkey chants) in every episode & every promo. Bottom line. I have lived in Aus for so many years and have met few dickheads but that doesn’t mean that all Aussies are racists & in the same way when one channel shows one clipping 10 times a day , that doesn’t mean that the whole stadium was shouting symonds is a monkey. My biggest fear is that this is not the end. We generally as a society would be better off if we don’t try to prove that ONE country is better than another. We are all humans and some of us are idiots.

Guest dada_rocks
Most of you guys are missing the point. In Australia racist comments against blacks are a strict no-no. Asians are not exempted as yet.
I guess even natives are not exempted yet