Symonds : To have people questioning my integrity as a person

mhr123

Symond's blood boils on Hansen's verdict Melbourne: The racism row might have been resolved but the central character in the controversy, Andrew Symonds says that he has gone past the most "stressful" period of his career and it has taken a huge toll on him and his family. Symonds hit back at those questioning his integrity in the controversy while he thanked skipper Ricky Ponting for standing up to him when everybody blamed him. "The last four weeks have been the most full-on, stressful period of my career. From the initial racism row to the threats about the whole series being called off, my head hasn't stopped spinning," Symonds wrote in Daily Telegraph. "It's been a rough ride and it's taken a pretty big toll on me personally, but more importantly, on my family, my girlfriend and those close to me." Symonds, who kicked up a storm by accusing Harbhajan Singh of hurling racial abuse on him, said he was filled with rage when people pointed fingers at him. "There have been meetings with lawyers, a day in the courtroom, the charges downgraded by the court, fingers pointed and all of a sudden I'm somehow getting the blame." "To have people questioning my integrity as a person and cricketer is pretty ordinary. Anyone who knows me understands that I'm a very straight up and down bloke, what you see is what you get, so to have people saying I'm not playing cricket in the right spirit really makes my blood boil." But the all-rounder thanked Ponting for supporting him in such a crisis time. "It was good of Ponting to stand up for my character. I'm quite happy for the general public to make up their own minds but I can assure you I wouldn't take a stand against something unless I really believed in it." :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

Anyone who knows me understands that I'm a very straight up and down bloke, what you see is what you get, so to have people saying I'm not playing cricket in the right spirit really makes my blood boil." Symonds, who kicked up a storm by accusing Harbhajan Singh of hurling racial abuse on him, said he was filled with rage when people pointed fingers at him. he did not provoke Harbhajan. he plays cricket in the right spirit. now, all forummers stand up and clap the spirit of Symmonds and proclaim his innocence plz! :hysterical:

Guest HariSampath
Anyone who knows me understands that I'm a very straight up and down bloke, what you see is what you get,
I dont want what I see..I already have a dog at home and my apartments dont allow monkeys
Can someone explain how the above posts (from #4 to #7) remain ?
nothing!!! Rajeev requested some1 to give Symo a banana (anything wrong ?) others obliged with a banana and nothing wrong if a monkey hands over a banana to symo (anything wrong?) if now u say something more,u will found guilty to be racist to animals and animal activists wud be after u . :D
Can someone explain how the above posts (from #4 to #7) remain ?
? Excuse me, here talk to me...man to man..what do you mean post 4 to 7 remain?, what was so bad about it? A) It was completely in humor, ( a comments similar to brown or white egg ) B) It was nothing compared to the initial comments on the saga C) I don't keep score but I felt your sarcastic posts on this site were on similar lines as well Apart, from that..you will get your response soon