~~[The Ishant Sharma Thread]~~

IndianRenegade

CB Series: 5th Match: India v Sri Lanka at Canberra, Feb 12, 2008 ST Jayasuriya c wicketkeeperDhoni b I Sharma 27 (20m 13b 2x4 2x6) SR: 207.69 zaxpJh98f_4

3.5 I Sharma to Jayasuriya, OUT, gone now and Ishant celebrates hard as Jayasuriya turns a delivery outside leg down through fine, the bounce at an awkward angle and taken behind

CB Series: 7th Match: Australia v India at Adelaide, Feb 17, 2008 AC Gilchrist b I Sharma 15 (17b 3x4 0x6) SR: 88.23 PkWinYCofw8

5.3 I Sharma to Gilchrist, OUT, first strike to India! Gilchrist doesn't move in his crease, just defending one that nips back in off a length and inside-edges back onto his stumps

CB Series: 7th Match: Australia v India at Adelaide, Feb 17, 2008 A Symonds c Uthappa b I Sharma 3 (12b 0x4 0x6) SR: 25.00 uaJIu_Z2w2k

15.4 I Sharma to Symonds, OUT, another one bites the dust! Symonds tries to steer one just too close to the body, as it comes back in at extra height, and the ball goes nowhere but into gully's hands ... a superb decision to bring Ishant back for the first over of the final Powerplay