'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

I frankly dont think you will ever ban him ... I mean who the heck are you kidding ... what I did will repeat again ... You want to stop that ? Start from him. Dont care what anybody or his dog thinks. I have in the past and in the future ALWAYS stood by my part of the deal ... whether he does or not is upto him. Over and out.
For the record, CC was banned not once but twice so quit giving the posters and me here the BS that CC will never be banned. You are the one who is kidding yourself and getting into needless trivialities on an online forum. He has started, he has not transgressed the line of abuse as defined by the majority of the posters here since your call for an open vote, you have and yet we have not given you a single infraction because we know you are better than all this crap that you have descended to. You have not stood by your part of the deal as decided by the majority of the posters. Stop fooling around and get back to reality. PS : Give me the stats that I asked for so that the cricket section benefits a bit also.

I have in the past and in the future ALWAYS stood by my part of the deal ... whether he does or not is upto him.
Riight. That is why you reneged on your no-abuse deal. Champ is not a swear-word by any stretch of imagination- it is short for champion! And if 'vatz' is a swearword, then krishna was swearing every two seconds to Arjun in the Gita and it shouldn't be that much of a problem to you if your God is using that word once every two seconds. You have no authority over what tone i post at and if you cannot deal with my tone, or sarcasm in similar fashion, that is only indicative of your lack of skills in the aspect, which is not my responsibility. What you are essentially demanding is i respond to you in a manner that suits your sensibilities and that i am never going to do, simply because i will say whatever i want to say, when i want to say and how i want to say, so long as its within the forum policies. The forum policies dictate that abuse to family is not to be tolerated while petty personal insults like 'chump,idiot,fool' etc. are not ban-worthy. Ever since the majority vote was done, i have not uttered a single word of abuse at you, even the lightest of the light stuff like 'idiot, stupid, retard,etc' ,nevermind about your family. Yet in the space of this thread, you've referred to me as 'kuttey ki aulaad', haraami, etc. All ban-worthy/infraction-worthy comments. Whether you like it or not, the fact remains that *YOU* are in violation of forum policy, not me. And no matter how dictatorial 'special status to my sensibilities' nautanki you want to create, bottomline is that YOU have infringed forum policy, not me after the public agreement on abuse by democratic process. The point perhaps, what you are missing in this whole thing is this: You have taken it upon yourself to have an ego clash with me. Ever since i've exposed your type of anti-muslim thinking to be hindu-jihadi bhagwaa-brigade nonsense that is closer to Hitler's behaviour than Swami Vivekananda's you've made it an ego-clash. If you remember correctly, it was *ME* who first exposed you as the hindu jihadist - so much so that now most forummers have questioned your sanity in religious issues, including extremely mellow posters like Fineleg. After this site started and you finally got some power at your hands, you went gunning for me. Over the past year or more from the time you were a moderator and unilaterally delted my posts, even when it was on something as simple as geography and started banning my userID at the drop of a hat. From that moment on, you've been in my crosshairs and you are going nowhere. Nowhere at all. And look where it has gotten you so far. You've had a fallout with your moderator 'buddies'- the same buddies with whom you founded this forum. I've skillfully manuevered you to a position where you no longer have moderation powers. At this moment in time, you are the one facing infractions, not me. All through this time, i've remained just an ordinary poster- never been a moderator and never having any power to unilaterally deal with you like you tried with me. Unfortunately for you, the chosen medium of your ego-clash with me happens to be English, where i have excelled in the past and where your skills are at a far, far lower level than me. This is not just me drumming my own bongo(no pun intended), it is a fact that has been pointed out to you by several forummers - nobody has ever said in public here that you are a better debater than me- but the opposite example exists in ample scope throughout this forum. You thought you could escape my heat by simply getting me to stop using swear-words in my post. Obviously you forgot to take the differing competencies in English into account- for while i can function quite well in my goal of rattling your vacant mind with so much as a flick of my pinkie, you have seriously lost out on flexibility to express your angst. Because when the screws are tightened, it is the lesser ones who fall prey first and in the field of English, you are just a faceless one. This very thread proves yet again how your attempt to rope me in ultimately has ended up being your own noose- you whined and whined away for 10+ pages to get me banned, where you ultimately ended up with egg on your face, as the public majority voted against your criterias for bannable offence( which is what you required to get me banned permanently). Despite that, i made an open declaration to respect your request- from whence i have not even referred to you as a 'fool' or idiot, instead getting the message across with the most benign of word sequences. You obviously did not factor that in- for now you are the one swearing around and losing the plot and yet again, whining away at how i am tormenting you. If your declining stock is not apparent to you, this post should make it amply clear. At the end of the day, your decline is due to you picking a fight that you cannot win. You cannot corner me in English- that task is well beyond you. Pass any which forum law you want in posting language/content and i will still push all your buttons if i want to. Trying to pass an English handicap will see you suffer more than me in posting leeways. You cannot corner me in history, mathematics or most physics- yet, due to your high ego, you've tried to contest with me in those fields where you should've known better. You have unfortunately, not learnt to pick your battles or at the very least, pick battles that you can win. Your only strategy is to rely on your extremely high free time at your hand along with relentless posting that will simply bury your opposition in volume. if you'd notice, i don't get into arguing astrophysics with Swetabh very much or medicine with the good Doc. I don't argue cricket or wine with Salil and i don't argue with YOU on computer science. One piece of advice i will give you : apologise for swearing at my parents or you surely will head out of here- for if it isn't clear to you, i will reduce you to a ban-worthy state where mods will have no choice but to ban you. My superior communication skills give me precisely that tactical advantage over you, which you will never be able to eliminate. Look where pi$$ing me off has resulted for you- from founder of this website to the one now facing infraction. You started in a position far more powerful than mine and now you are fast progressing towards a position far less in power than mine. Unless you can check your ego and admit your error in abusing my family and making genocidal comments towards Indian citizens, trust me, you state of deterioration will continue. In this battlefield, vatz, you are not equipped to handle me at all and sooner you realize that, the better for you and the rest of the forum, really, isn't it ? Anyways, i am fairly close to my stated goal of getting rid of you from this site. This is the final warning i will give- failing to adhere to which, you will find yourself gone from this due to me forcing your hand. I won't have to ban you, i won't have to whine to the mods- i simply will have to keep roping you in with choice words and sarcasm that you cannot bear- resulting in your descendance into familial abuse. Final warning, vatz. Over and out.

reality is that the Monk firmly believed in re-converting back the Muslims to Hindus because of the disdain he had for that religion
Reality is that the monk ( of whom i can safely say i know far more than you do- it was me posting links from Vivekananda's journal here many moons ago, not you, vatz) would have roundly condemned your view of booting all muslims out of India, by force if necessary. The benevolent monk believed in a form of hinduism closer to buddhism than hinduism, where he himself defined your worship of krishna,rama and various Gods as lesser forms of spiritual enlightenment and campaigned for conversion of entire mankind (not just indian muslims) to this view of enlightened spiritualism, through love and compassion.
something if the so called Bhagwa brigade if it did would get them classified as Nazis and what not ...
No, bhagwaa-brigadeers like you are classified as nazis because you are on record to've said 'boot all muslims out of India, by force if necessary' - a statement you have not retracted or made ammends for. Period. Anyways, this is not the thread for this discussion,atleast at not this stage. Ofcourse, you specialize in derailing a conversation in completely another direction. I will not post on this topic further in this thread- but as i said in the post before- the sooner you realize that you cannot win against me through this medium, the better it will be for you and rest of the forum. Apologize and move on. Or else, surely as the sun will rise tomorrow, you will eventually find yourself banned from this website for your own actions that i will manipulate you into.

bas kya ... how many infractions he has since I left the admin forum .... He got banned because I was around to beat the sheet outta you guys .... and that required 6 months ....
CC was handed some infractions even after you left the forum, which would have expired by now same as you, KR, and DR, who were handed expiring infractions.
Dont care about other posters. The deal is he goes completely plain vanilla when talking to me .... failing which he gets infractions failing which todays story will be repeated. Every single day.
You are facking damn right! You don't care about other posters, you don't give a flying fack for your fellow founders, and you wouldn't fart on the moderators. All you facking care is about yourself and your ego, despite everything being conducted openly and democratically. There was no facking deal of CC going plain vanilla with you, quote right here and right now after the public vote where we offered any such "deal". We said we ill try to moderate CC a bit more strictly against you in particular given your past history and your contribution to the site. I challenge you to show any sentence by me when I said CC is going to head towards a ban by uttering some petty insults towards you.
The stats engine died and I burried it recently ...I just came out of mourning.
Too bad. It had much more potential than this 300+ thread.

No need because I am not asking for a ban on the petty stuff .... do you think Iam mad that I will ask for that when I was a live witness to much crass stuff that he got away with ..
Have you lost it well and truly? You accused me of not following some infraction "agreement" that we had on CC for petty abuses and when I am asking you for it's verification which you should have since the only way we have communicated ever is through this forum or emai, you are saying it's irrelevant!!! Are you really serious? Have I wasted another few hours of my life for this garbage yet again??????? Don't bother replying because I am not. Good night!

PS: Any chance you are going to start a similar lecture this decade ... directed at the chirag-e-phorummer of ICF ?
Chiraag-e-Phorummer does not start a whine job at the drop of the hat culminating in one after another meaningless insults on others. The day he starts whining on every available chance he gets about getting you banned, yes, we will give him a similar lecture.

Then atleast dont act as though you are trying to resolve this issue ... This episode will repeat again if your chirag-e-din goes salty as opposed to plain vanilla no exceptions.
And you will be exposed as a person who does not respect public opinion again. Won't do you any good. PS : CC, you can change that title by going to User CP, Edit Profile and enter your own title.

because you are about to get another dosage of the usual kick in your gut ... because thats the only language you understand.
And look where it has gotten you- from the position of a moderator and founding member to the one facing the chop. How does it feel to get completely owned by someone who hasn't been in the power seat at all ? ( you can only dream on how miserable your existence here would've been if i were a mod and you were just an ordinary poster, can't ya?) You are the goliath who picked the wrong battle- because your ego cannot concede that you can't compete with me on this medium. And just like Goliath, you lie slowly and steadily stripped of your power and influence by the little David (me). But do continue- as i previously explained, your ego is making sure you can't accept the fact that you cannot best me in this medium. And slowly but surely, it is YOUR position that has crumbled, not mine. Makes me wonder...who really understands what ? And who really is pushing who's buttons ? Carry on vatz...carry on...all the time, it is *ME* who is getting closer and closer to my goal of ridding this place of you. You are doing a good job of embodifying the 'jaan jaaye par akal na aaye' axiom. :haha::haha:

yeah apparantly there is no shortage of people with close to zero morals which is why quit the mod team and then from the admin forum ... but trust me thats something your pea brain will never be able understand.
Pffft. Yes mr Ego, it is everyone's fault but your own. First it was mods complicit against you ( for some unknown reason ofcourse- you are their buddies, not me- you are one of the inner circle founding members, not me..i am just a freeloader in for the ride!), then it you whine away for ban, then you whine away against majority democratic opinion (where you keep insisting that you will abuse my family if i don't keep conversation pure vanilla, despite the fact that forummers voted to make it clear that words like 'fool,idiot,retard,etc' are acceptable but abusing family is not), now it is people with zero morals.. waah waaah waaah...cry me a river....it is always someone else's fault not yours' when you butt head with someone- which is why you have not apologized for a SINGLE clash you've had- you are ofcourse, 100% right all the time...ofcourse, me, swets,preds, hell, even DR has admitted error and apologised in the past..but not you. Make more excuses, throw more hissy fits..call more names... threaten more genocidal actions against muslims...thats what you do best... but bottomline is, YOU are the one who's stock is falling and i am not even in any sort of power-position like you were. I didn't have to keep banning you or deleting your post to get you to crumble and be on his way out, not me. You held all the cards in your hand- power to edit, power to ban, closer relationship with the fellow founders- i have none of that advantage. Yet it is YOU who is losing the plot, not me. Deal with that, whether you like it or not. Whatever excuses you can think of- use it, it matters not for me. For like i said, i am inching closer and closer to my stated goal - to banish you and your ego from this website while enjoying no power at all. Or perhaps the vaults in your mind are too windy for this thought to stick, vatz.

You are quite shameless arent you ?
Merely pointing the mirror to you, champ. Fact is, YOU are in the state of decline, despite a million and one excuses. Obviously you are now playing the 'whole world/system is against me' angle to assuage your ego- simply because you cannot accept the fact that you chose to battle me in fronts that are close to impossible for you to win. And the anjaam is simple - the 'freeloader powerless CC' is still around, alive and kicking, getting an endorsement or two along the way on how i've kept my end of the bargain, while the 'goliath, founding member, moderator' Bossbhai is slowly but steadily declining in power, influence and now getting infractions for violating forum etiquette. Neitzche famously said that the ubermensch is one who simply figures out a way to his goals, while the untermensch is the one who whines after turning an advantageous position into a no-win situation like you have. Perhaps the word of the great philosopher is lost on you, but it isn't on me. Which is why you lie at the doorsteps of permanent ban, not me. Afterall, a vacant mind with the ego as its only sizeable inhabitant is only gonna go so far before being painted into a corner, no vatz ? Mind you- your fall has been accomplished by your actions alone- based solely on your postings, your whinings and your disrespect to the popular consensus. All i had to do, vatz, was use my power of suggestion, communication and ability to get you to spew venom at my will. Perhaps the day you get permanently banned is the day you will realize why on this battlefield, you are and always will remain a 'vatz' to me.

But does your redneck brain realise the amount of straightening that it has undergone after I started dealing with you ....
So much straightening that it is you reneging on your promise to not use abusive language first, you no longer being on moderator or admin forum, you getting infractions. Yeah, i see how much influence you've had over me and how much influence i've had over you in the whole saga. Afterall, look who's stock lies shattered from the starting point(foundation of the website). :hysterical:

remember the days how Wife, Kid , Father Mother used to be part of your vocabulary ?
They were never abused-only mentioned as people deserving compassion for putting up with a vacuous mind like yours'. The insults to wife, father,mother are your domains, since you are on record calling my mother a whore, etc.- while i've never used such language for your parents. Afterall, i was brought up with some standards, which doesn't seem to apply in your case of upbringing obviously. But like i said champ, who is the one who started with the power and ending up close to getting the boot ? you or me ? Kaha na maine vatz...mere se is ranbhoomi me pangaa mat lo...dekho anjaam kya nikal rahaa hai...maharathi 'site founding moderator' se billi ban gaye jiske ek ek karke nau jeevan-kundli ke diya bujh rahe hain. Anjaam dekho...vatz. Ab bhi waqt hai apne guroor ko kaboo me laane ka..nahin to bahte huye paani ki tarah tum bhi yahaan se bahe jaoge. Tumhare paas they saare brahmaastra (ban/edit feature). Is jahaan ke devtao ke upkaar theye tumpe. Lekin is mamooli manushya se haar rahe ho vatz...devtao ke upkaar guzar gaye, brahmaastra toot gaye aur swayam devtaao se ghaayal ho gaye. Yeh bechaara mamuli manushya CC ko to kuch hua nahi...to jitney bhi tippane marne hai maar lo...antim kriyakaram yahaan pe tumhaara ho raha hai, mera nahin. Lakshya prapt hame ho raha haye vatz..tumhe nahi. Aapke kriyakaram ke lakshya saaf saamne nazar aa rahen hai..lekin aapka lakshya...mere kriyakaram ka...uska baaja to baj gaya, na ? Samjhey, vatz ? Tum is kaabil nahin ho ki hame is ranbhoomi me harao. Yahaan pe aise maharathi hain jo iss tucchya CC ko maat kar sake..lekin unke astabal me aapki koi jagah nahi bachee. Isi liye aap bahe jaa rahe ho. Bake jaao..aur bako..mujhe sirf lakshya praapt karne ki avashyakta hai...tum bako aur bako...lakshya tumhe minle waali nahi hain.

So why not try them again and see what happens ...
Because unlike you, i know how to keep my word. Maybe its because i wasn't brought up to be a bhagwaa-nazi.
if u think being a moderator of a forum is some sort of status quo that people should be desperate to hang on to then grow up.
Your 'if' hypothetical is wrong- never said anything about desperation or level of desire- i simply said that YOU started in the power-seat, now you are in the line of fire. Stock decline= your's. Those are facts, not figments.
CC I can assure you that you have never met anybody like me before
When your kriyakaram here is over, you will realize that you are a very mediocre mind in the avenues you've chosen to engage me in, if you havn't already.
I will even straighten your facking dogs tail and your folks thru you ....
ideal dreams of your ego that is going nowhere, vatz. It is you who is getting straightened/terminated in this thread...not me. I've pointed out the facts to you- that ever since you started clashing your ego with me, your stock has fallen, not mine. So based on results, it is pretty evident who is straightening out whom. Your goal is going nowhere-mine is fast approaching. Tells a lot about your ability of attainment and mine, doesn't it, vatz ? PS: Do you realize now why in the fields you've chosen to battle me in, you are and will remain for a very long time, only a vatz to me ? PPS: Keep talking about my folks some more..if you dare, vatz. Your vacuous mind and wobbly ethical compass shouldn't have a problem conjuring up more on this topic. PPPS: Apne aukaad ke andar raho vatz. Sirf maine nahin, kaafi aur logon ne kahaa hai ki mere se tark karke tumhe jeet prapt nahi hogi- kyooki tark me maamle me tum humse bahut hi chotey ho. Apne guroor aur swabhimaan ko lagaam do aur sudhar jao.

And that change happened because you had a change of heart and nothing to do with the constant back kicks you got from me ?
That happened, vatz, because as i said before, i am more than capable of bringing you to your knees with words that can't be construed as abusive. Again i shall remind you- keep beating your chest as much as you want- but facts still will stare you in the face: YOUR stock has declined since you started your ego-clash with me, my stock has remained constant. Proof is in the pudding, vatz. Nateeja = not in your favour. Punto finale!
And talking about keeping your word feel free to explain how shwetabh the mod considers you in violation of that in Post # 311 as quoted below ...
Again, your inferior English skills/education comes to the fore. 'He was supposed to/adviced him to' does not equate to me giving my word. So far, i've stood by my word- but you havn't. Which is no surprise, given that you don't have a moral compass, only bhagwaagiri. The vacant mind is often a pretty sad thing, wouldn't you say, vatz ? G'nite!

I can... but that will see me hit the exit ... which you didnt want ... What now ?
No of course we don't want you to leave and that's why a lot of us have spent hours on this, but if in the end it really does come down to your desire vs. the desire of the majority of the posters, then I (can't say about the other mods) will not go down the Analf route.

Mod supporting a 2-bit haraami, India hater like CC, just because he is a fellow dhimmi.:sad_smile:...how low dhimmification of ICF has been is evident now, just for the sake of protecting one chinchoora!! :flush: here is a guy who is on record -- (1) Promoting Incest (2) Calling for dis-integration of India if President's rule is imposed on his beloved commie government of Bengal (without even bothering to look that President's rule is very much within Indian constitution) and promoting dis-integartion, division of India through internet and any other form of media is treacherous act. (3) Calling Indian soldiers in Kashmir as worthless (4) Insulting Hinduism and Hindu symbols at his will and so on, so many...there is every reason he should have been banned by now, if it's still an "Indian" fan site.... otherwise I must admit the name of the site should be changed as "Dhimmi Indian Cricket Fans" site where two-bit google Ninjas and haramkhors like CC hijack each and every thread to satisfy their mental lust for a meanigless discussions. Who cares for Indian interests and issues bothering our mother land when India baiters like CC in the veil of "Indian" origin mock Indian culture at their will, and at the end getting support from a Mod. :((

Mod supporting a 2-bit haraami, India hater like CC, just because he is a fellow dhimmi.:sad_smile:...how low dhimmification of ICF has been is evident now, just for the sake of protecting one chinchoora!! :flush: here is a guy who is on record -- (1) Promoting Incest (2) Calling for dis-integration of India if President's rule is imposed on his beloved commie government of Bengal (without even bothering to look that President's rule is very much within Indian constitution) and promoting dis-integartion, division of India through internet and any other form of media is treacherous act. (3) Calling Indian soldiers in Kashmir as worthless (4) Insulting Hinduism and Hindu symbols at his will and so on, so many...there is every reason he should have been banned by now, if it's still an "Indian" fan site.... otherwise I must admit the name of the site should be changed as "Dhimmi Indian Cricket Fans" site where two-bit google Ninjas and haramkhors like CC hijack each and every thread to satisfy their mental lust for a meanigless discussions. Who cares for Indian interests and issues bothering our mother land when India baiters like CC in the veil of "Indian" origin mock Indian culture at their will, and at the end getting support from a Mod. :((
Shhhhhh...fella, you are getting out of bounds. Just post your hate filled drivel and be done with it. We allow you that much mileage because of our free speech policy. But don't for a second mistake this for our weakness. We know how to put extremist elements like you in place, and will do so with just about as much compunction as we show in stepping on a beetle. Shape up or ship out.

Listen, sandtest, this is a free speech board where views are not moderated only the way in which they are expressed is moderated. I generally ignore your garbage but just because I have shown enormous patience in handling Bossbhai doesn't mean I am going to extend you the same courtesy. When you have done as much for the site as he has you would have earned the right to talk to me in this tone. As of now, you are merely a bonafide Islam hater who posts garbage after garbage in one thread after another hurling names and abuses at other posters. If you want a website which suits your idea of "India" and this place does not conform to it, just take a hike and I promise you that you won't be missed. If you stay here, then learn to respect the website and the various ideas that are allowed to be said here without censure with a huge popular support for how things are run.