'Vested Interest Of The Congress' :Remnants of Indira Gandhi's autocratic style

Guest dada_rocks

Doesnt bother me either ... want to indulge in a abusefest go right ahead ... I will out type you in that too ... just dont like any intervention from the Daroga's here who suddenly become active and start the bhashan and pravachan on why I should know better ... when the response is 10x ....
I find this very strange .. You guys have known each other for so long albeit on a message board, yet the animosity lingers .. it's just that after a while , it becomes very difficult to cross the line with a familiar figure . No matter , how much I disagree with you , DR , CC, Sandy etc I don't think I will be able to bring myself to cross the line first when indulging in abuse with you all .. Heck , I apologized for calling Sandy Namak Haram which I feel is a very light abuse .

What part did I not answer ? And tippusultan.org is neutral ? and before you get into your usual rants on VOD = RSS .. PLEASE look at the references and if you still dont like that look at the packhum site ... between them there are 25 Individual references with NO connection to any parties concerened on this topic. What part of that is NOT Neutral ?
Their are 25 Individual references even in tippusultan.org and when did I say that tippusultan.org is neutral. It has the same credibility as VOD.

Doesnt bother me either
LOL. Nice try. It was *YOU* , not me who went whining to the mods about banning the adversary. It was *YOU* who wined about 'abuse' openly and for pages after pages- even threatening to go away if your wishes wern't complied with. Evidence suggests that it obviously bothered you or else you wouldn't have whined about 'ban the abusive language user'.
when the response is 10x ....
Perhaps you should learn a thing or three about 'proportionate response' and 'consistency'. Calling someone's mother a whore because i said something like ' i feel sorry for your wife- the sweet lady is stuck with such a loser!' is akin to throwing a baby off the cliffs for stealing a cookie. So much for the intellectual/logical validity of your '10x response' rule- which looks good on bollywood/hollywood screens, not in real life. And if you really believe in your '10x response' rule, then let me warn you- its just a matter of time before you end up in jail/electric chair. For that is exactly what would happen if you applied the inconsistent and moronic '10x rule' to someone throwing a punch at you in a bar or jacking your wallet. And you wonder why you got pillored by the 'darogaas'. :haha:

Heck , I apologized for calling Sandy Namak Haram which I feel is a very light abuse .
I thought that was poignant. For he is/was eating the 'namak' of the so-called 'evil barbaric muslim fundamentalists'. If you owe your living to a particular society, it is nothing but namaak-haraami to stab it in the back and i thought that the description was apt.
it becomes very difficult to cross the line with a familiar figure
Not when the 'familiar figure' crosses certain lines in humanity/concience. There is a good reason why BB,Sandtest and DR come in for 'special treatment' from me and despite our run-ins in the past (where we too have posted copious message refuting each others' POVs) or with me and anyone else, it has never escalated to personal basis. I have no problems saying that if i knew i could get away with it, i'd put a bullet in the head of each and every person who advocates racist/divisive nonsense like 'boot all muslims out of india, by force if necessary', ' all our problems are due to evil jews' , ' all our problems are due to black people' etc etc. Now ask yourself this question- if you really thought these type of folks deserved a bullet in their heads, would it not be pure pretense and fakery to try and adhere to boundaries of normal social conduct with such folks ? For then you are being dishonest with yourself- on one hand you are thinking 'if i can get away with it/if i had time, i'd delete these folks from the face of this planet' and on the other hand, you are respecting boundaries of politeness...Eh ?!

I dont give a flying fack what anyone thinks
Go for it, champ. The mods made it clear that abuse of such proportions would result in permanent bans. You can be assured that i will try my best to hold them to their erstwhile promised standards.
you seem to forget the last episode ... where a translation for CC was provided ... and it didnt go down well with the Mods
The correct word, star, is definition. Not 'translation'. You do not 'translate' an acronym- you define it when the medium of communication(ie, the language) is constant. :haha: Anyways, i have zero regards for your 'he told/she told' stories and spinnings. I quoted a fact- it was YOU, not me, who went whining to the mods about 'ban XYZ for abuse please please or i will stop posting, waah waah waaah' nonsense. Not me. So don't go claiming that you don't give a $hit- you did which is why you whined. I didn't, which is why i didn't whine. That is fairly basic logic for a so-called programmer and triple-degree holder to comprehend, i'd imagine.

Locking the thread - there has been nothing meaningful discussed here for at least 8 straight pages so the chances of that changing are close to zero. If anyone here has the urge to discuss the OP, feel free to start another thread with the topic. Just wanted to comment on this little bit :

Allright since shwetabh isnt bothering to respond I guess its time to shed some light on this aspect ... Shwetabh decided to well how should I put it ... back off after I sent him a PM ... there was a choice between him standing up to the cross questioning with me bumping up that thread and editing the posts ... ... I guess he didnt fancy his chances .... or that he was afraid of the outcome so he edited the posts including yours .... contact him for further details.
Yes I backed off and edited those posts because you threatened to bring in religious discussions and bashings into the picture in a PM to me which is not allowed according to the board policy. If you think I shiver at the thought of cross questioning from someone on an online forum, you need to grow some perspective to life. CC : Bossbhai has threatened to bring in religious discussions and bashing on referral to his comments about booting Muslims out of India, so don't bring it up in future dialogue with him as it will violate the board policy.

CC : Bossbhai has threatened to bring in religious discussions and bashing on referral to his comments about booting Muslims out of India, so don't bring it up in future dialogue with him as it will violate the board policy.
Sorry boss, but i will not cover-up the Nazi-like tendencies of a hinduvta fanatic hell-bent on distorting the picture and making stupid claims from questionable websites of propaganda.

Try abusing me one more time and I will screw your happiness very royally ... and openly ...
You have zero influence on my state of being, champ. Perhaps the vacuous vaults of your mind hasn't comprehended that, but then again, that is not surprising.
CC getting cornored on the issue of Pak nuking India ... and then the usual nautanki follows ...
Nowhere did i get owned there- i had no challengers to my fundamental point that if India can be inhumane enough to stop waterflow to Pakistan, causing death to millions, it deserves to be nuked as well. The only reply was a piss-poor attempt at saying 'you are not a patriot if you think that'. Pffft. Try better again, champ.
Ohh really ? is that why the posts were edited twice .. ? Soo much confidence ehhh
Considering that a so-called quadruple-degree holder, married man and statistician like you went whining away for 10+ pages demanding a ban, it is no surprise that Swetabh chose to edit than deal with a person of insurmountable pussilanimous vacillations.
CC Getting Owned by GP , Sandtest and proven as a Compulsive Liar ...
Again, a completely false charge- i was mistaken in a couple of issues,so was Sandy and we resolved that there.
CC getting owned by Gambo ... caught Lying again ..
Yet another spin and lying attempt from the Nazi. I said that i posted on a parallel west indian website as Wifan and that my Id on CC.com has not been used for over 2 years by me. I even offered to clarify by getting you'll email confirmation from the siteowner but thats when you, as usual, tucked your tail and ran way.
More ownage .... by Yoda,KR and Gator ...
yet another spin by the resident Jihadi-hindu spinster. Nowhere was i 'owned'- infact, nobody stood up to my point that the National Anthem is just a song and standing up inside your own living room is pure posturing/dikhaawa rather than any semblance of actual nationalism. Good try, kiddo.

as it is I have reproduced enough posts here to prove that you are a compulsive liar along with some of the insane sheet you have said about nuking India , Israel and what not ... your denial and twisting means nothing ... there are others who have witnessed those debates ... and are of the same opinion.
Just what exactly did i 'lie' on ? We've all been wrong on things in the past- unlike you and your god-complex, i am actually on record apologizing for my mistakes- something you have NEVER EVER done. However, being wrong is not being a liar and i am pretty sure that you know the difference despite your miserable education in English language. Ofcourse, your fundamentally unbalanced nature is yet again highlighted in such pronouncements without substance. Furthermore, i never said Israel should be nuked, i said it shouldn't exist as a country- the 'it should be nuked' is the typical misquoting 'fill in the blanks with your nonsense' thing you did. As for India being nuked- it was a specific scenario- and in that scenario, i'd support India getting nuked 100% and there is not a damn thing you can say to change my mind on that- nor can you argue against it from any ethical/moral perspective. And lastly, what others said/have not said is none of your business- you are not the elected spokesman, nor do you have any authority.

And yeah no one agrees with you on this ... including people who are usually on your side ...
Again, vatz. Know your place- apni aukaad samjho. You have no authority to speak for all people and your whole 'no one agrees with you' is meaningless. Furthermore, the last time you tried to gather opinions against me in a poll, you got royally thumped by the popular majority- so i suggest you shove your tendency to speak for others like an unelected politician up where the sun doesn't shine!
Perhaps you should learn manners and how to talk to people first ?
Perhaps. But perhaps i don't need any lessons on how to talk to people in English from one who is far beneath me in English skills. In short, you are not qualified to tell me about my talking/linguistic skills, champ.

Yet again you are quoting me out of context- in the previous posts, i've already put in a disclaimer on the notion- the disclaimer being that 'this is what hinduism says must happen before 'sat-dharma' is restored, therefore, you cannot be drawing a hindu-angle AND advocating a Nazi-like action plan against Muslims, since it does NOT corroborrate to hinduism's own expectations'. In simpler words, Hinduism *ITSELF* proclaims that the days of 'good guys' will be restored only after Kalki rises. Thus,until Kalki rises, your point is moot from a hinduism perspective. Thus you need to divorce the idea of 'hinduism' and 'boot all muslims out of india for hinduism/India's sake' notions, due to the kalki inconsistency in YOUR OWN religion!
:hysterical::hysterical: So these are some of the lies which this chinchora CC has spread about Hinduism here....this once again proves that this CC is no better than a 2-bit madrassa educated dawaah preaching Islamist who is desperately lusting for winning converts so that he can secure a place in some imaginaryJannat and enjoy his 72 goats :giggle: These Haraamis 2-bit Islamists like CC are the reason why Dharma and it's highest philosophy of Vedanta-Upanishads needs to be spread worldwide clealry highlighting the noble Indian perspective. Kalki finds NO MENTION in Hinduism's most beautiful texts i.e. Vedas and Upanishads which are considered as "Shrutis". "Shrutis" are considered as authority in Hinduism, while most of the scholors have agreed on this. Puranas are the "smritis". There are more than 18 Puaranas in Hinduism...."smritis" are not authoritative in Hinduism, this is the reason why Avatars, incarnations and all finds mention in Puarans.... Moreover, the Kalki Puran --Puaran in which Kalki avatar is described in length is itself considered as "minor" Puran. Now, before falling into the trap set by Islamists / CC like liers, we must examine the meaning of "Avatar" keeping the highest philosophies of Advaita Vedanta as our base which will make it clear eventually. In Hinduims "Avatar" is very simple and can be attributed to anyone who is "Aware"....Avatar simply means -- being aware to ATMAN or SUPREME SELF. Hinduism is such a great ocean of wisdom that it is the ONLY philosophy which ultimately concludes that their is NO difference whatsoever between an Individual SELF (Atman) and Supreme Being (ParamAtma) and this Univers is merely a reflection of "SELF" in sleeping state. So, Hinduism provides the liberty for ANYONE (including even animals) to be an AVATAR -- simply because to achieve the level of an AVATAR one has to simply REALIZE the Self or become "Aware" of his Own "Self" or "Atman"....that's it!! heck even this concept is further termed as Neo-Vedanta or flawed understanding of Vedanta...beacuse Dhrama goes several steps further and says --- YOU are always ONE with "Supreme" Being i.e. Your Individual Self, all you need to do is through the fire of knowledge you have to make yourself "aware" of this absolute truth!! Speaking of various Avatars of Lord Vishnu, Puarans have not one two or three but total 25 Avatars!! go Figure!! Even in modern day many noble sould like Sri Shirdi Sai Baba etc. are considered as avatars simply because they were among those hwo became "aware" of their "SELF" and hence ONE with "SelF"- in other words "Supreme Being". When Jesus said -- "I" and God are ONE -- Jews of Jerusalem mocked him and even todays distorted Christianity is unable to understand what "I" of Jesus meant!!....which in fact confirms the ancinet Indian philosophy of Vedanta-- i.e. Oneness with Supreme Self or Atman. Worst was the case of Islamists -- when Mansur Al Hallaj of 8th centuray Arabia said -- "Ana Al Haq" -- i.e. God is withing Me -- he was immediately beheaded by Islamists who were sunken deep in pseudo-monotheistic charm of Islam preached by Mo, punishing Al Hallaj for heresy :giggle:

.this once again proves that this CC is no better than a 2-bit madrassa educated dawaah preaching Islamist who is desperately lusting for winning converts so that he can secure a place in some imaginaryJannat and enjoy his 72 goats
Look, hindu fanatic, it is rather tiresome to accuse me of being a muslim madrassah-educated one in one place and a 'chichoora liberal womenizer' in another thread. It simply doesnt compute. Your type specializes in throwing out the 'muslim sympathizer' tag just like Nazis threw around 'jew sympathizers!' all over the place when their fascism was being exposed.
are the reason why Dharma and it's highest philosophy of Vedanta-Upanishads needs to be spread worldwide clealry highlighting the noble Indian perspective.
Vedanta-upanishads-etc. arnt the highest philosophical basis of Dharma- the Buddhist and Jain texts are far superior from my understanding of them. Buddhism and Jainism are far more representative of noble Indian perspective than Hinduism, which is a cesspool of casteist, idol-worshipping nonsense deifying chauvinists under the guise of 'maryaada purushottam'.
Moreover, the Kalki Puran --Puaran in which Kalki avatar is described in length is itself considered as "minor" Puran.
Not really. It may be minor to you, it isnt minor to many. Your ordering of hindu philosophy is irrelevant because there is no agreed-upon heirarchy in the first place, due to lack of central heirarchy in hinduism.
Hinduism is such a great ocean of wisdom that it is the ONLY philosophy which ultimately concludes that their is NO difference whatsoever between an Individual SELF (Atman) and Supreme Being (ParamAtma) and this Univers is merely a reflection of "SELF" in sleeping state.
Indeed. But Hinduism's ocean of wisdom needs to deepen slightly inorder to come to a much more clarified state of existence like Buddhism and Jainism have shown us. Where the very notion of supreme being is shown to be inconsequential to Dharma.
..which in fact confirms the ancinet Indian philosophy of Vedanta-- i.e. Oneness with Supreme Self or Atman.
Actually, it confirms ancient Jain philosophies, from which the supreme self and individual self relation concepts come from. Hinduism is a plagiarism of all that, really. I agree with you on one thing- that Indian philosophical/spiritual base is of a more humane, practical and conceptually consistent alternative to middle-eastern originated monotheism. But having been a brahmin in the past and now delving into buddhism, i can say with some clarity that the pinnacle of Indian spirituality and logic is Buddhism and Jainism, not hinduism. Those two philosophies deserve far higher praise than Hinduism in my books.

Brilliant lets see if you and your comrade have got what it takes to stand up to the cross :haha:questioning
We will see that AFTER YOU HAVE STOOD YOUR CROSS QUESTIONING- which the entire 'Nazi' episode brought along. I've said umpteen times- you have to respect the order of the debate- where YOU were asked to clarify first. But you've pussed-out every single time, instead of answering questions you turn around and pose questions (which have been answered by me, swetabh, etc. before). In other words, champ, fill the vacuous vaults of your breezy mind with the correct protocol of debating before you have the temerity to ask for answers from others. You've not answered points raised to you initially. Therefore, you have no right to pose questions before you stand the cross-questioning yourself!
debate tau tere se honewala nahi hai
Buddy, give it up already. Even if you look at the ICF awards thread, it becomes clear that nobody rates your debating skills compared to mine.
2 minute mei gaali dene lage ga .... then 10x will follow .... lets what you got .
Already starting to whine, i see. Dont worry, i am more than capable of insulting your cretnious thinking without 'gaalis'. And as for your 10x bulldust, go for it champ- i've said many times before to you- your so-called antics of 'pest-control/10x-20x shock-n-awe' have zero effect on me and that is evident too. But if you actually have any cojones, you'd stand the cross questioning posed to you FIRST, then ask others to explain themselves. Samjhey, o 4-degree holding, married, cricket software designing cricket fanatic? :haha::haha:

Abe oye kutte ki aulad
Whatever happened to your 'i never abuse, i only abuse when abused' MO ? Abandoned that already ? So now i am the begotten of a dog- while i havn't called you a SINGLE name since the agreement of no-namecalling on that poll thread (which you lost badly LOL). Pffft...goes on to show how hypocritical YOU are yourself! And goes on to show that YOU resort to abuse when your inferior skills in logic, english and debating are exposed time and time again.
pehley debate and sharam ka meaning seekh then try to engage in a conversation .
Sonny, as others here have already noted and said, you are below me in debating skills- do not instruct your superiors in the matter they are superior in. Kapische ?
.... this entire forum is littered with posters crucifying you for pretty much every stance of yours
Same can be said for your posts- which usually are about Nazi-like genocidal tendencies.
Last time I checked it was your comrade who didnt want to continue the episode for various reasons
It was my comrade because *YOU* went out of turn and started asking questions before answering the ones posed to you and my comrade has far less patience with idiocy than I do. Clear ?

if you talk crap resort to cheap shots insults thats what was going to happen
I have not called you any cuss-words. That was our deal, i have respected it and you've broken it. Its just THAT simple. Not to mention, the above-quoted sentence of your's is a shambolic example of your incompetency in English.
didnt listen bought and you bought up my personal life again
I only 'bought and i bought' up what YOU claimed here yourself. :haha:
and now you will get your head handed to you
Dream on, vatz. Dream on.
but yeah consider yourself lucky I didnt say Suwaar ke aulad ...
nono..consider YOURSELF lucky...for then you'd be heading out permanently here with a ban. You calling me any which name under the sun doesn't concern me the slightest- a Nazi genocidal maniac like you calling me names doesn't irk me the slightest.

The deal was to debate very maturely without trading insults and cheap shots
The deal was specifically about you whining about swearing and i promising not to swear. What is/what is not insulting is so ambiguous that it was not agreed upon and there can be no agreement on that. You resorting to namecalling only shows YOUR lack of English literacy and your own high-handed abuse of agreements made in the past.
Oooh yeah that makes me sleepless .... and very afraid ...
It obviously does for you to be whining away in that thread for so long and threatening to leave and then come back with your tail tucked between your legs after a few days.
Anything else Harami ?
Carry on vatz...clock is ticking.

Guest dada_rocks
:hysterical::hysterical: So these are some of the lies which this chinchora CC has spread about Hinduism here....this once again proves that this CC is no better than a 2-bit madrassa educated dawaah preaching Islamist who is desperately lusting for winning converts so that he can secure a place in some imaginaryJannat and enjoy his 72 goats :giggle: These Haraamis 2-bit Islamists like CC are the reason why Dharma and it's highest philosophy of Vedanta-Upanishads needs to be spread worldwide clealry highlighting the noble Indian perspective. Kalki finds NO MENTION in Hinduism's most beautiful texts i.e. Vedas and Upanishads which are considered as "Shrutis". "Shrutis" are considered as authority in Hinduism, while most of the scholors have agreed on this. Puranas are the "smritis". There are more than 18 Puaranas in Hinduism...."smritis" are not authoritative in Hinduism, this is the reason why Avatars, incarnations and all finds mention in Puarans.... Moreover, the Kalki Puran --Puaran in which Kalki avatar is described in length is itself considered as "minor" Puran. Now, before falling into the trap set by Islamists / CC like liers, we must examine the meaning of "Avatar" keeping the highest philosophies of Advaita Vedanta as our base which will make it clear eventually. In Hinduims "Avatar" is very simple and can be attributed to anyone who is "Aware"....Avatar simply means -- being aware to ATMAN or SUPREME SELF. Hinduism is such a great ocean of wisdom that it is the ONLY philosophy which ultimately concludes that their is NO difference whatsoever between an Individual SELF (Atman) and Supreme Being (ParamAtma) and this Univers is merely a reflection of "SELF" in sleeping state. So, Hinduism provides the liberty for ANYONE (including even animals) to be an AVATAR -- simply because to achieve the level of an AVATAR one has to simply REALIZE the Self or become "Aware" of his Own "Self" or "Atman"....that's it!! heck even this concept is further termed as Neo-Vedanta or flawed understanding of Vedanta...beacuse Dhrama goes several steps further and says --- YOU are always ONE with "Supreme" Being i.e. Your Individual Self, all you need to do is through the fire of knowledge you have to make yourself "aware" of this absolute truth!! Speaking of various Avatars of Lord Vishnu, Puarans have not one two or three but total 25 Avatars!! go Figure!! Even in modern day many noble sould like Sri Shirdi Sai Baba etc. are considered as avatars simply because they were among those hwo became "aware" of their "SELF" and hence ONE with "SelF"- in other words "Supreme Being". When Jesus said -- "I" and God are ONE -- Jews of Jerusalem mocked him and even todays distorted Christianity is unable to understand what "I" of Jesus meant!!....which in fact confirms the ancinet Indian philosophy of Vedanta-- i.e. Oneness with Supreme Self or Atman. Worst was the case of Islamists -- when Mansur Al Hallaj of 8th centuray Arabia said -- "Ana Al Haq" -- i.e. God is withing Me -- he was immediately beheaded by Islamists who were sunken deep in pseudo-monotheistic charm of Islam preached by Mo, punishing Al Hallaj for heresy :giggle:
After a long time I wud say I learnt something here. Very very informative post there.. Was sick of spreading knowldege it's always nice to recieve sthg. U my freind are very valuable addition to this site and particualrlry this forum:two_thumbs_up: PS: Forget about that pest CC I have put him on ignore why don't u guys do the same.. his half-baked googled hotch-potch cut and paste is not worth wasting our time