When is the next Ind-A tour?

bunny

Someone had posted that Ind-A will be touring SA-A. Is it still on? (Btw, did manage to watch South Zone vs East Zone Duleep trophy match. Badrinath is talented but has his share of shortcomings. He is definitely not in the league of RD, Kallis, Chanderpaul, etc. +ves: i) Doesn't move too much across. ii) Still head. iii) Not a big backlift and a light bat which helps him in defense. iv) Tries to play with a straight bat. v) Leaves the ball well. -ves: i) Holds the bat too tightly and almost no wrist work means he struggles on the onside and can fall over to play the flick shot. ii) Sometimes to good length deliveries moves the feet too early and then defends/flicks off the front foot. iii) Goes hard at the ball even while defending. iv) Can sometimes defend off the crease and hence in that sense an lbw candidate. v) His square cut isn't that good. Doesn't flourish, just sort of hangs the bat in there. Bowlers didn't bowl too many bouncers to him but with his grip and feet movement I don't think he is much of a puller but he can surely duck under them. Don't have much idea about his play against spin bowling (he looked comfortable but the quality of spin bowling wasn't all that good). All in all, he is someone who will hang around, not throw his wicket away but will have to play out of his skin to average 40+ in test cricket. Among youngsters, Kaif and he are the most ready for test cricket (Kaif must be a touch ahead though).