BJP's vision for India

Stradlater

On 5/3/2018 at 8:11 PM, maniac said:

You are talkingthe language of the  Marxists and pseudo liberals...Hindutva is a "nationalist" ideology not a political one....sure just like every other thing out there it can be politicized.....True  Hindutva doesn't care about which god you pray to or which custom you follow.

Building a mandir for Ram,is kind of like reclaiming out history  and our essence,Was Ram born there or not is a different debate but the point here is a foregin invader pillaged a place of worship of the locals,the locals have now got back what belonged to them...that is the bigger picture.

To quote Sanjeev Sanyal which I really liked ......every history is written with a bias,there can't be a neutral history no matter how hard you try but at least our history can be told with our bias instead of  foreign historians.....now before you misunderstand my post,I am not saying to make up **** and invent history but facts can be told from our perspective and that has not been done in centuries.

For eg; Fact is a temple was destroyed....Babar's historian might say Babar broke the temple as he was against idol worship etc as per the true tenets of Islam ., The locals might say he came there to loot the wealth of the temples......both sides are correct but who tells it makes a difference and you decide who should tell it.

Im not a marxist or whatever kinda liberal. I'm a conservative and believe in the Hindu faith the religion of my ancestors. You cannot right a wrong that happened 500 years ago. If you believe that, you should also ask the British crown to hand over the kohinoor diamond and other treasury looted from India. Thats not the world we live in.

I'm from a state where Ram is not worshipped. BJP did a Ram Leela in Chennai and nobody went. Why would they do it in TN? This is what Im assuming Ram Rajya is - replacing culture. BJP promised it would stand up for traditional values but it was quiet when the SC ordered the stoppage of Jallikattu. It was an attempt by PETA to stop A2 milk production in TN. Only in TN, you have most bulls and cows with A2 milk producing gene in them. Peta is a front for MNCs who produce A2 milk and sell it a higher rate like 120 rupees for 500ml.

I'm assuming your from AP. Vishnu is big in AP and perhaps Krishna too but is Ram worshipped? I have a feeling it may not be the case. YOu can correct me if im wrong.

PS - In Hindu epics, the devas are played by light skinned punjabis (with fair and handsome cream all over their faces) looking very white and wearing the namam (Vishnu bhakt) and the asuras are dark, pot bellied wearing animal skins drinking beer (Shiva bhakt with their vibhuddi) and the vanaras with their bhakt who are somewaht brown serving Ram and other devas. Shiva is portrayed as a hunter wearing animal skin. Watch this video very funny to me.