California will choose Obama ( maybe not )

Desi Cartman

So you gonna ignore billions of dollar aid given to Pakistan by Bush government ? or the fact that he has supplied over 20 F-16's to Pakistan based on a new contract with Lockheed Martin. Clinton didn't do either. Learn to see the flip side mate.
was it Bush alone?? The last I read was, Lockheed Martins new F-16 assembly lines were facing the threat of closure, if they are not able to secure new orders. Guess, Amreekan policy making is governed by industry lobbies, also because if an assembly line closes it results in job lossess -- look how much Amreekans care about their corporates and jobs -- another lesson for we Indians to learn and improve our policy making. But wait... in fact Pentagon asked India if they are interested in stopping F-16 sale to Pakis they have an option to out-bid Pak and purchase F-16s, 20+ is not a big number considering India's relatively strong economy and spending in defense. We had a moron in the name of Natwar Singh as a foreign minister -- he in all his great wisdom started harping that it will make Ruskies sceptical about our future deals with Russia like Gorshkov(which anyway is ill fated now), and Ruskies will never like their armaments equipmed in a Amreekan machin. But hey, now since Natwars are gone, India is in fact interested in much costlier F/A18s of Boeing and RFP is issued to Boeing and LM both -- so why we Indians can't do the things in right time, like Israel does to stop our adversaries when it was clear that LM is desperately interested in keeping it's assembly line running?? That's the difference, act smart or repent forever.

So let me get this straight. A 2 time President is NOT being supported by his own party! A man who has led his country twice, in succession mind you, is NOT invoked by people of his own party and noone is even looking for his support. Every Tom, Dick and Huckabee is falling over each other to invoke Reagan.
:haha: And Dems were talking abt the 2 time president Clinton and looking for his support in 2000?

Bush is a war criminal. He started in an illegitimate war in Iraq, based on fabricated evidence on WMDs, bullied the UN into making the war look credible and has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. He should be tried in the International court of Justice for Genocide, just like Slobodan Milosevic.
Amd weren't you shocked to hear abt Bhutto's asassination and didn't know what to type ??The great leader who openly asked for the killing of Kasmiris and Indians. :motz:

Abu Ghraib, Palestine, Guantanamo Bay are all gift-wrapped presents from the West to the formenters of Islamic extremism.
Let's talk facts. No of terrorist attacks in US since the War on terror = 0 There have been atleast 5 major Islamic terrorist attacks in India in the same period even though there wasn't a single gift wrapped present by India. :giggle: Maybe it has to do with the fact that US means business and India behaves like a weak whore that anybody can have a shot at? So your supporting that campus favorite, queen poosie Ron Paul?

Guest dada_rocks
:haha: And Dems were talking abt the 2 time president Clinton and looking for his support in 2000?
Kahe la mirror diha rahe ho he has jaundiced vision... Same $hit plays even in indian politica matetrs I show that other luminary KR how congress only has been in businees of putting poodles in CEC's chair.. his defence was when BJP comes to power they will do it too hence congress is justified..:hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks
Amd weren't you shocked to hear abt Bhutto's asassination and didn't know what to type ??The great leader who openly asked for the killing of Kasmiris and Indians. :motz:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Eulogy after eulogy on the lines of " xyz aside but she was a great leader .. " I had to go through for few weeks:cantstop:

Guest dada_rocks
Let's talk facts. No of terrorist attacks in US since the War on terror = 0 There have been atleast 5 major Islamic terrorist attacks in India in the same period even though there wasn't a single gift wrapped present by India. :giggle: Maybe it has to do with the fact that US means business and India behaves like a weak whore that anybody can have a shot at? So your supporting that campus favorite, queen poosie Ron Paul?
:two_thumbs_up::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Moto is facts can be damned our halucinated stand is paramount.. USa has got the message and it's that certain people only respond to swift kick behind the ar$e and that's what it's delivering and to chagrin and disappointement of psec crowd world over it's workig for them

So said the boy who knows EVERYTHING about interantional politics and current affairs :giggle:
And what are you ? Grim Reaper's sidekick or something ?
Tell me you are pretending to be dumb and not as dumb as you actually sound. Forget Bhutto, I will be shocked if even Musharraf was killed in an assassination, not because he has been good/bad/worse for India, but because it is very very pathetic for a former head of state/current head of state to be killed in their own country Get it ? Try hard, it will take you sometime.
Let's talk facts. No of terrorist attacks in US since the War on terror = 0 There have been atleast 5 major Islamic terrorist attacks in India in the same period even though there wasn't a single gift wrapped present by India. :giggle:
Do you know what you are talking about at all ? Are you even aware of the London Bombings and the Spanish Train bombings that took place well after the the war on terror started ? US enjoy geographic insulation, but not for long.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that US means business and India behaves like a weak whore that anybody can have a shot at?
Where does India come in here btw ? We are doing fine, keep your nose from poking at India.
So your supporting that campus favorite' date=' queen poosie Ron Paul?[/quote'] Irrelevant, I aint supporting anyone.

And what are you ? Grim Reaper's sidekick or something ?
For somebody who bases his thinking on the latest popular idea, you did show some originality(very little though) there :haha:
Tell me you are pretending to be dumb and not as dumb as you actually sound. Forget Bhutto, I will be shocked if even Musharraf was killed in an assassination, not because he has been good/bad/worse for India, but because it is very very pathetic for a former head of state/current head of state to be killed in their own country Get it ? Try hard, it will take you sometime.
Ok, let me rephrase it then - In your opinion, was Bhutto an evil leader who deserves condemnation?? From the extent of your shock, I thought you had again gone into thinking that she was THE leader, given that was the sentiment during the days following the assassination(and given how independent your thinking is :giggle:). And I had no feeling of shock and will not have it. However hard I try :haha:. The problem with your approach is - dil dariya, gaa-nd samundar!!
Do you know what you are talking about at all ? Are you even aware of the London Bombings and the Spanish Train bombings that took place well after the the war on terror started ? US enjoy geographic insulation, but not for long.
Can't you face facts man? A country which has not given a single gift wrapped present(:giggle:) since the start of war on terror, has repeatedly been facing acts of terrorism and you still want to stick to the fact that Islamic terrorism is because of people being oppressed. Oh - geographic insualtion. 9/11 anyone?? So now you tell me - you are pretending to be dumb and not as dumb as you actually sound. Or can I attribute it to lack of thinking?
Where does India come in here btw ? We are doing fine, keep your nose from poking at India.
India was brought in to blow a hole in your theory of gift wrappers :hysterical:. A mighty big hole. And poking at India - have you ever voted in any Indian election :finger:
Irrelevant, I aint supporting anyone.
Ok - your line of argument is generally used by the Ron Paul supporters and he's a popular among college campuses.

For somebody who bases his thinking on the latest popular idea' date=' you did show some originality(very little though) there :haha:[/quote'] What a pathetic *joke* ! what popular idea , originality crap ? I got 9000 posts on this board, find me one post where i have praised Bush's war on terror. btw, Why you so obsessed with me dude ? Sorry, I aint what you think i am, go try someone else.
Ok, let me rephrase it then - In your opinion, was Bhutto an evil leader who deserves condemnation?? From the extent of your shock, I thought you had again gone into thinking that she was THE leader, given that was the sentiment during the days following the assassination(and given how independent your thinking is :giggle:). And I had no feeling of shock and will not have it. However hard I try :haha:. The problem with your approach is - dil dariya, gaa-nd samundar!!
Why are posting some irrelevant nonsense ? Dont you understand ? I said i was shocked because a former head of state was assassinated in her own country, despite repeated warnings, full stop. Is that clear enough ? You make your own assumptions on what i am thinking and hold me accountable to it.. :haha::haha: Essentially, what you are saying is - " I really dont know enough to debate with you, so i am going to keep saying some unrelated stuff right"... Ok, gotcha..
Can't you face facts man? A country which has not given a single gift wrapped present(:giggle:) since the start of war on terror' date=' has repeatedly been facing acts of terrorism and you still want to stick to the fact that Islamic terrorism is because of people being oppressed.[/quote'] We have been a subject of state sponsored terrorism from the early 1990s onwards, the terrorist attacks that happen in our country now has got little to do with our support/non-support of the war on terror. Besides, If you can actually understand this, i said all the western symbols of oppression are gift wrapped presents to islamic terrorists to recruit more followers and increase their strength of their ideology, not necessarily go and attack western countries. It may not happen now, but it may happen now.
Oh - geographic insualtion. 9/11 anyone?? So now you tell me - you are pretending to be dumb and not as dumb as you actually sound. Or can I attribute it to lack of thinking? :haha::haha: Dont copy my lines dude. I know its hard for you, but yea, try atleast.
I NEVER said US will NEVER be a subject of a terrorist attack because of geographic isolation. Thats one of the reasons that will make it harder for the terrorists to strike on it, but as you have so politely pointed out, 9/11 is proof enough that distances arent a constraint.
India was brought in to blow a hole in your theory of gift wrappers :hysterical:. A mighty big hole. And poking at India - have you ever voted in any Indian election :finger:
Yea, the terrorist attack India because of the War on Terror... keep deluding yourself.
Ok - your line of argument is generally used by the Ron Paul supporters and he's a popular among college campuses.
Again, you assume my line of thinking and hold me accountable for it, Enough said. Let me see, in this post, you have either made totally irrelevant references to me, or to some of the posts. First you said this,
For somebody who bases his thinking on the latest popular idea, you did show some originality(very little though) there
  • Dont know where it came from, unless of course you want to get into a slanging match. I aint simply interested.
  • Then you go on about accusing me of being sympathetic towards Bhutto, when i plainly wasnt. Again, another assumption and a totally useless debate further based on that
  • Later, you cant even my comprehend my "gift-wrapped presents" term properly and mistake the war on terror to be a great success, because "there have been no terror attacks on the US".. Thats simplistic thinking at its worst.
  • Then you invoke India , not realizing that the War on Terror has got almost nothing to do with the terror attacks that happen in our country.

Let me see if you are capable of giving a FACT based response.

Guest HariSampath
bush is good except for the iraq blunder- but the democrats do suck' date=' hypocrites!![/quote'] Oh...only thing worst about Democrats is their affairs with secretaries....but remember what Joan Mondale, wife of Democratic presidential candidate Walter Mondale said...."what the Democrats do to their secretaries, the Republicans do to the country "

If gutless means' date=' not wanting to waste time with a puppy - yes ur right for once.[/quote'] :haha: What are you ? Some sort of a fanatical megalomaniac looking for ego-trips on the net ? You first butt-in into a discussion you werent originally a part of, post of a lot of irrelevant nonsense and when i responded, copped out without shame. And now you come and call me a puppy ! :hysterical: Lets settle this son, if you are brave enough. Lets decide who is right and who is wrong the right way - by DEBATING it. To begin with, answer my question, " Where are the WMDs ?" If you answer this properly, we all will know you are actually interested in having a civilized debate. If you go on with your irrelevant responses, we will all know, a) You dont know anything to begin with b) You are not interested in a debate. I give you a last chance, I wouldnt bother to waste my time on you beyond this.

Once Again: Saddam Had Wmd . . . Investor's Business Daily, A; Pg. A12 June 22, 2006 708 words We can thank Rep. Peter Hoekstra, chairman of the House Committee on Intelligence, and Sen. Rick Santorum, for these stunning new revelations. Tired of the exaggerations and distortions in the debate over Iraq, the two senators asked National Intelligence Director John Negroponte for "key points" from a recent intelligence report on chemical weapons in Iraq. What the CIA revealed is alarming: ** Since 2003 Coalition forces have found about 500 weapons armed with mustard or sarin nerve agents -- that is, WMD. ** More WMD are likely to be found. ** Pre-Gulf War chemical weapons could be sold on the black market, and might be used outside of Iraq. ** It's likely that missiles containing both sarin -- so potent, one drop can kill a human -- and mustard gas remain. ** Though "degraded," the weapons that were found "remain hazardous and potentially lethal." ** Terrorists and Iraqi insurgent groups want to acquire and use chemical weapons. Any rational observer would have to admit the claim that "Bush lied" about WMD no longer holds water. Indeed, among the many rationales for going to war against Saddam Hussein (see editorial below), WMD now look to be among the most easily proved. Yet, despite what appear to be substantial amounts of WMD in Iraq, opponents of the war and their media allies won't be deterred. Along with more documentation of Saddam's WMD program comes a new spin, perfectly summed up in a blase Washington Post report Thursday: "Last night, intelligence officials reaffirmed that the shells were old and were not the suspected weapons of mass destruction sought in Iraq after the 2003 invasion." Let's be very clear: WMD are WMD. That these weapons can kill thousands, even millions, is what matters -- not what vintage they are. True, these were not of post-Gulf War vintage. But so what? Under the sanctions regime imposed by the United Nations, Saddam was required to report all WMD and decommission them. He didn't -- which was a big reason why we invaded. Let's also be clear that this does not mean Saddam's only WMD were from the Gulf War era. Remember that the U.N., in a March 6, 2003, report on "unresolved" WMD issues with Saddam, said a massive amount of WMD material existed but was "unaccounted for." The deadly trove included: 6,526 chemical bombs; 550 mustard gas shells; 2,062 tons of mustard gas precursors; 8,445 liters of anthrax; growth media for thousands and thousands of liters of germ agents such as anthrax, botulism and clostridium; 3.9 tons of VX nerve agent, and 15,000 chemical weapons. That's a lot of death, and it doesn't include Saddam's well-documented nuclear program, which was intended to build a workable bomb. As we and others have said repeatedly, Saddam had these programs on cruise control and was just waiting for the end of sanctions --as many people were urging -- to resume production. "Saddam pursued a strategy to maintain a capability to return to WMD production after sanctions were lifted by preserving assets and expertise," said the CIA's Duelfer Report, issued in 2004. "(W)e have clear evidence of his intent to resume WMD production as soon as sanctions were lifted." That includes, by the way, ballistic missile and nuclear weapons research, all funded by Iraq's enormous oil wealth and fueled by Saddam's unbounded willingness to starve, murder and imprison his own people to achieve his dreams of military supremacy. This isn't just our opinion, but that of former Iraqi Gen. Georges Sada. Sada claims Saddam spirited WMD labs and material out of the country in early 2003, before the war began. He used a fleet of planes and trucks, and the logistical help of the Russians. That Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, intended to use them and wanted to make more -- and deadlier -- ones is now beyond dispute. It's simply too well-documented. With what we know now about WMD, it's high time for White House critics to retire their foolish "Bush lied" slogan. And while they're at it, they should stop calling for us to withdraw from a war we're actually winning. Iraq War: The "Bush lied, people died" mantra used by the left as an all-purpose argument against the war looks pretty threadbare these days. Especially after the CIA revealed the U.S. has found 500 WMD in Iraq. Copyright 2006 Investor's Business Daily, Inc. All Rights Reserved

:haha: Is that all you got ? I am not interested in your copy-pasting talents my friend. With that post, you just exposed yourself as someone who knows almost nothing on the subject you are debating. People with knowledge dont copy-paste, they type. Even a caveman can go to google and type " WMDs found in Iraq", click on the most relevant link and copy paste its contents. For sometime, i even thought you maybe onto something. And anyways, let me take the pains to educate you on the etiquettes of online debating. It is YOUR job to read through any article and and type out the relevant points and NOT my job to go through them. Besides, I just read through the first part of that article and had the BIGGEST laugh of my life. Go find something else, read through it, understand it and type it out here.