Pontings foul mouthed send off to Bhaji

Feed

hey fine leg u right..but i also hope that these 3 cricketers come to india and our crowds gives them an earful even it they have to resort to racist comments, i hope our crowds humiliate them and i hope the authorities dont stop the crowds from doing so...:D....i may sound like a pervert but this is how i feel after the sydnyt test match

not on jaideep

hey fine leg u right..but i also hope that these 3 cricketers come to india and our crowds gives them an earful even it they have to resort to racist comments' date=' i hope our crowds humiliate them and i hope the authorities dont stop the crowds from doing so...:D....i may sound like a pervert but this is how i feel after the sydnyt test match[/quote'] I can't believe a real cricket lover would say that! Jaideep, If you really love the art of the game, you wouldnt have made those comments. If you are going to stoop to such a low level, you are not just a disgrace to indian cricket fans but also to India. I am an Indian from Australia. I support the Indian cricket team religiously but that is because I love the game of cricket. I was as upset as any cricket fan should have been after the sydney test because of everything negative that happened. It's comments like yours that put India to shame. The Australian cricketers and media is not without blame, but that still does not justify your comments.
Sydney or no Sydney' date=' monkey or no monkey, Ponting would have still foul mouthed Bhajji. The Aussies hate him and are not too shy to say that to Bhajji. And Bhajji himself would have replied with a naughty smile in his face - " Thanks mate, the feeling's mutual".[/quote'] I agree. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong, there has been friciton between the Aussies and Bhajji for some time now, and chances are that he would have copped a mouthful regardless of the events of the Sydney test. Send-offs like that have been perpetuated by all teams at some time or another. It's just one of those things that happens in the heat of battle. I think that the current example is being blown out of proportion due to the ill-feeling following the Sydney test.
hey fine leg u right..but i also hope that these 3 cricketers come to india and our crowds gives them an earful even it they have to resort to racist comments' date=' i hope our crowds humiliate them and i hope the authorities dont stop the crowds from doing so...:D....i may sound like a pervert but this is how i feel after the sydnyt test match[/quote'] You are an idiot :finger:
With all due respect, posters in this thread are bashing Ponting without having the foggiest idea of what has been said. No Indian players have mentioned it, the media hasn't mentioned it. How are we to know? It is purely speculation! In the Harbi case, a formal report/complaint was lodged, and that became the focus of the media and public discussion... not just some speculation on an internet forum. Personally I believe that the media coverage here in Australia was quite impartial on the whole incident. They reported factually on the progress through the case, and there was nothing false or inflammatory about it. I would rather not speculate on my thoughts regarding Harbi's appeal other than to say that 'no proof' means there was no formal evidence to prove that he said what he did. By the same token, there is no evidence to show that he didn't say what was claimed. The initial guilty finding was flawed and the result of the appeal was appropriate, however don't be fooled into thinking that 'no proof' means that he didn't say it.
Thats the entire basis of most western legal systems ... "innocent until proven guilty". Bhajji was initially handed a 3-test ban despite any proof, so when the appeal was lodged, and he was given a fine, the Australian media carried on as if Harbhajan had won a trial akin to the OJ Simpson result back in 1995. However, despite your view that we are being unfair on Ricky Ponting, let me remind you that the majority of the criticism directed towards Ponting's style and attitude has come from Australians. This has never happened with any other captain in the games history. So you honestly think its just Indians being unfair to Ponting. Look at the criticism by Peter Roebuck, Geoff Lawson, John Bertand, Herb Elliot, Robert De Castella, Kevin Bartlett, Neil Harvey, Jeff Thompson.
:hysterical: i love you guys, you make me laugh. whoop di do if he did give him a send off. wow. i love it, a bit of aggression, letting him know who is on top. good on ya punter, love it. harden up india.
when we do that, your media slams us for being racist :giggle: Our words are misinterpreted :D Remember, its maaki and not monkey :hysterical:
when we do that, your media slams us for being racist :giggle: Our words are misinterpreted :D Remember, its maaki and not monkey :hysterical:
who cares ? perhaps if you guys started worrying about your results instead of what the aussies are doing, you may actually win a few games :hysterical:
who cares ? perhaps if you guys started worrying about your results instead of what the aussies are doing' date=' you may actually win a few games :hysterical:[/quote'] Nope, we have to worry about how to get 3 extra players in the team like you already have achieved :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Did you see it?? Why do you think he was saying good evening? His face was was one of anger!! We all know it was a send off. Disgusting he needs to keep his trap shut!
What the? Of course his face was one of anger, how could you not be angry when looking at Harbhajan? It's meant to be a joke, don't have a whinge, also good luck to sri lanka today eh?
:hysterical: i love you guys, you make me laugh. whoop di do if he did give him a send off. wow. i love it, a bit of aggression, letting him know who is on top. good on ya punter, love it. harden up india.
LOL ... when Pathan did the same thing to Martyn in 2004 he gets fined. In fact, Id say the Australians are the softest team in the world, because whenever anyone gives it back to them they complain to match officials. They complained about Ranatunga, Ganguly, Graeme Smith, Sreesanth, Andre Nel, Chris Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan, and many others who have stood up to Australia. But since Australians are hardened and can handle on field abuse, how do you explain this article ? http://www.hindu.com/2007/10/12/stories/2007101262512500.htm In this article Ponting complains that Sreesanth had said words to his batsman as they were leaving the field after being dismissed.
LOL ... when Pathan did the same thing to Martyn in 2004 he gets fined. In fact, Id say the Australians are the softest team in the world, because whenever anyone gives it back to them they complain to match officials. They complained about Ranatunga, Ganguly, Graeme Smith, Sreesanth, Andre Nel, Chris Gayle, Ramnaresh Sarwan, and many others who have stood up to Australia. But since Australians are hardened and can handle on field abuse, how do you explain this article ? http://www.hindu.com/2007/10/12/stories/2007101262512500.htm In this article Ponting complains that Sreesanth had said words to his batsman as they were leaving the field after being dismissed.
i have absolutely not a care in the world about any of that. nothing more humourous than getting under the skin of indian cricket fans. please.. continue.. :haha:

And I must say it is pretty sad when an Australian cricket fan joins IndianCricketFans.com just to argue with the Indians in every thread and defend Australia. LOL. Make sure you join PakistaniCricketFans, SouthAfricanCricketFans, NewZealandCricketFans, LankanCricketFans, EnglandCricketFans, WestIndiesCricketFans, etc too. I am sure they are bagging Australian players too. Or did they kick you out of the other forums?

And I must say it is pretty sad when an Australian cricket fan joins IndianCricketFans.com just to argue with the Indians in every thread and defend Australia. LOL. Make sure you join PakistaniCricketFans' date=' SouthAfricanCricketFans, NewZealandCricketFans, LankanCricketFans, EnglandCricketFans, WestIndiesCricketFans, etc too. I am sure they are bagging Australian players too. Or did they kick you out of the other forums?[/quote'] i actually joined indiancricketfans.com to participate in discussion about cricket with people from another country. to see what their views and opinions are on the game and series. unfortunately, most of the discussion in this forum is centred around biased and one eyed opinions, filled with racist remarks and abuse. im not in here to defend the actions of australia. i seriously cannot believe that a thread dedicated to supporting the indian cricket team is full of so much hate and anger, rather than the passionate, loyal support of the indian team the rest of the world hears so much about. really unfortunate. i sometimes wonder why im here.. i bet thats a question asked by a few indian supporters in here as well. this "us vs. them" stance is getting tiresome, and cant be good for the game.