Greg Chappell

indfan

Re: Greg Chappell

he has come in and shattered TEAM unity and disrupted things completely...
How do you know? Do you have some inside information? Has any player informed you about this? Tell us even if the "source is undisclosed" as so many newspapers claim. How on earth did you come to this conclusion?
Usual myth rubbish that people like Birbal like to spread. Just like this myth of wanting to take credit etc. Many times I have seen him give interviews when india not doing well. What do we want a boring coach like fletcher who never says jack and sends me to sleep when speaking
I do remeber he gave an interview after SA trip.. He was candid in his views.. Not a BSing coach.. I like his process hes tryin to put in place.. but since this country is full of hero worshippers, they dont seem to undst his concept.. thtsy still, many of ganguly's fans cudnt appreciate the fact tht gangs had been kicked outa team for his own good n team as well.. we all can see the benefit of tht now... I was watching gangulys interview posted in CVU.. I never know ganguly can be very humble and soft.. amazing transformation... he was very down to earth.. i dont know whether he was like tht b4.. but i like the way hes now.. atlast he seems to undst tht "bat can talk more than ur mouth" well done GC and SCG !!! Though SCG still seems to carry tht bit of hurt... but i think he has undst tht watever happend has happend for his own good ... Hope he performs well in WC...

Re: Greg Chappell I don't understand you guys- Chappel is a low life who is milking bcci and making tons of money - if it wasn't for vengsarkar - we would have doomed at the world cup - only generous bcci can allow such a shameless sob to continue - Do you think somebody like aus would have kept chappel on? They would have fired his butt right away

Re: Greg Chappell Gabbar you said it... These people will worship Chappell but accuse others of "worshipping" Ganguly...what a joke... First of all like others I was FOR dropping Ganguly in ODIs... that would have motivated him to work hard... and make a comeback...like he did... but why the heck was he dropped in Tests?... Only one-eyed SKC inflicted SOBs would fail to see that Chappell is a total attention WHORE and self PROMOTER...not the best person to be the coach of India... for sure...

Re: Greg Chappell And dsr... didn't you say it is all about the RESULTs... in 21 months his results have been quite poor... and definitely not an improvement on the last year or so of Ganguly/Wright...and a big drop from the PEAK years of Ganguly/Wright in 2002-2004....

Re: Greg Chappell

Only one-eyed SKC inflicted SOBs would fail to see that Chappell is a total attention WHORE and self PROMOTER...not the best person to be the coach of India... for sure...
What about one-player-obsessed SOBs? Like those SOBs who called Indian ODI wins without their hero masala ODI wins and now start jumping up and down with every loss and credit all the wins to their returned hero?

Re: Greg Chappell >in 21 months his results have been quite poor explain please..when did Ganguly/Wright combo ever win bilateral ODI series without going into final ODI. >and definitely not an improvement on the last year or so of Ganguly/Wright there was huge improvement. if team makes same mistakes and leaders are not willing to change..something got to give..and rightly Ganguly was dropped.. I dont agree his drop from Tests though..But he was rightly dropped from ODIs...and as Ganguly himself agrees, that helped him reaccess and focus on his shortcoming..Ganguly was becoming larger than the team...thats brutal fact.. Question to you Birbal? Do you want India to win WC??