Why is SRT patrolling the boundary for long periodz during the match?

fineleg

did anybody see Sachin come out and shake hands with the team after the game finished ? Also I noticed when Sachin & UV batted together last time , there was no communciation at all. I'm sensing that he is going to retire soon ... :nervous:
Yes ... I saw him shake hands. He was standing right behind Yuvraj, and had a huge smile on his face.

I was watching one of the one day matches, SRT was giving advice after advice to Dhoni from the slips, almost after every over. after a few overs, SRT was patrolling the fence! i heard and also read somewhere that SRT would come up with great ideas time and again and give them in tonnes to Azza when he was Azza's deputy and soon end up near the fence! i saw him advising Dravid in england one day matches too, in fact one of my friend who watched the matches in london told me that Sachin was the defacto fielding captain, setting the fields and pushing for bowling changes too. may be the same thing happened with Dhoni too.!i am not blaming Sachin or Dhoni or casting any aspersions on AZAA and Dravid. just saying that he is too involved in the team to keep quiet if he is fielding close to the captain!. now, dont jump on me.

did anybody see Sachin come out and shake hands with the team after the game finished ? Also I noticed when Sachin & UV batted together last time , there was no communciation at all. I'm sensing that he is going to retire soon ... :nervous:
If i remember correctly, he voluntarily shared his man of the series award with Yuvraj and showered praise on Yuvraj by commending his performances in the Future cup in Ireland.Yuvi also respects him a lot.I am not sure there is any anomosity between those 2.