IPL: The Great auction thread

Feed

Guest HariSampath
Can you explain me the icon player status, Hari Bhai ? As far as my knowledge about iconic status is, it means the player gets 15% of the HIGHEST amount paid for a individual in a FRANCHISE. For example, Jayasuriya was paid 975,000...so SRT will get 15% of that. Am I right ? Am I missing anything else ?
No...bb, the rule is that the Icon players ( Like Sachin, Yuvi, Dravid , Sehwag , and Ganguly ) will have to be paid 15% MORE than the next highest paid player in the side. So sachin's price is now 975,000 PLUS 15% of 975,000, that is $ 1, 121, 250 or $ 1.21 millions, and still lesser than Dhoni.. It means that Mumbai has spent more than 2 millions for Sachin and Sanath alone, and an extra 850,000 for Harbhajan. So that is 3 millions for these 3 :hysterical:

some one just kill me :haha: did I hear symonds for mumbai???? means he will play with harbhajan
fck meeee.... This is fckin hilarious :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Mohali is top IMO Yuvi, Sanga and Jayawardene..what a middle order ========== Hari..Murali and Dhoni for Chennai..don't really look so fascinating Mohali tops Hyderabad with gilly are the best so far
Sachin Tendulkar , Sanath Jayasuriya , with RS in the middle order doesn't look bad either.

Mohali is top IMO Yuvi, Sanga and Jayawardene..what a middle order ========== Hari..Murali and Dhoni for Chennai..don't really look so fascinating Mohali tops Hyderabad with gilly are the best so far
were you serious about Bhajji and Symo being in Mumbai ??

Sachin Tendulkar ' date=' Sanath Jayasuriya , with RS in the middle order doesn't look bad either.[/quote'] sachin hasnt played a 20/20..or maybe one, so it will be a surprise Jaya is handy with bat and bowl.. RS ..yes, youbg blood mumbai should get in bret lee delhi is quiet so who knows what do they plan