Harbhajan called "obnoxious little weed"

Feed

Adam Gilchrist says Matthew Hayden remains one of the most highly-respected members of the Australia team despite Cricket Australia reprimanding him for calling Harbhajan Singh an "obnoxious weed". Gilchrist said the team was ready to move on and focus on the remainder of the CB Series. "We haven't even sat down to speak about it," Gilchrist said. "I haven't seen Matthew, so we'll see where that's all at over the course of the day. I've not ever cared to think what other teams think of Matthew Hayden. He's one of the most well-respected people in our team so that's all that interests me." Gilchrist also brushed off reports Ricky Ponting had told Harbhajan to "f... off" while giving him a send-off when he was dismissed in the ODI in Adelaide. "Ricky didn't use the words that were said in the paper today," Gilchrist said. "I didn't hear it." Gilchrist is trying to enjoy his last international series, which has effectively been a month-long farewell tour of Australia, and he said he was pleased he was not personally involved in the ongoing tensions. With two or three finals between Australia and India over the next week he was hopeful the focus could go back on the game. "I think everyone's over it a little bit now, just trying to get on with the finals and play some cricket," Gilchrist said. "I'm glad I'm not amongst it. But I don't think any player intends to set out to be a part of it. It's sort of by-products of passion and loyalty to team-mates and trying to play the game as hard and as fair as possible. "Sometimes you don't always make the right decisions and sometimes others perceive what you've said or done or your actions as being different to what they actually were intended. It's difficult for everyone." Ever since the controversial Sydney Test the relationship between the two teams has appeared strained, although the Australians claim they get on well with their opponents off the field. Gilchrist said his final season had been an eventful one. "There's been a lot on," he said. "I haven't played in too many summers where constantly there's been any number of issues you could bring to mind that have sort of always been there throughout the whole season. It's been tough work for everybody." http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/cbs/content/current/story/340115.html

:haha::D
Ange siripavargal sirikattum adhu anava sirripu, inge nee sirrikum pon sirripo anatha sirripu, Nalla Thirrpai Ulagam valangum naal varumbothu, angee sirripavar yaar alluvabar yaar theeriyum appodthu Ange siripavargal sirikattum adhu anava sirripuuuuu... adhu anava sirripuuuuu... Vairu valikka sirupavargaal manitha jaathi... mattor vair erria sirupavargaal mirgua jaathi... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: [idhu manitha jaathin sirripuu]

ok so we've had tension between: Symonds and Harbhajan Ponting and Harbhajan now Hayden and Harbhajan anyone else see the common link here? please don't tell me you guys think Harbhajan is the little angel he makes himself out to be! at least Hayden was ballsy enough to say what the rest of the world thinks!

ok so we've had tension between: Symonds and Harbhajan Ponting and Harbhajan now Hayden and Harbhajan anyone else see the common link here? please don't tell me you guys think Harbhajan is the little angel he makes himself out to be! at least Hayden was ballsy enough to say what the rest of the world thinks!
I'll let Symonds-Bhajji go but then Symonds had a problem with Ishant too..... there is still controversy over who started the Ishant-Symonds spat so are you saying that if Ishant started it still Symonds was the common link he should be blamed Ponting says F*** off to Bhajji- Bhajji's fault?? Hayden abuses Bhajji on radio- Bhajji's fault?? by your example if I call you a moron the next poster says you are an ass and then the next one says F*** off does that mean everyone has a problem with you so you are a jerk??
Hayden u are a ****ing bully.....true.....u want get on with sharma in a ring..? oh yeah...!!! bring it on then u *etard ....the real ring is that cricket field....and u fail miserably against this rookie...this makes my blood boil...i wish i get hayden's addres to give him a bashing ...right there in his home in aus...indians aren't afraid of any kind of challenge u son of a monkey..( sori monkey's !!!!)...we always believe in giving double with intrest ...if u give lovo and respect; expect double of it from us....if it is the other way around....Bring It ON>>>>!!!!!!!!:fight::thefinger::viking:
wtf is wrong with you now ? Calm down, Rocky Balboa :haha:
by your example if I call you a moron the next poster says you are an ass and then the next one says F*** off does that mean everyone has a problem with you so you are a jerk??
thats 100% correct.. if i stirred enough trouble that numerous people developed ill feelings towards me resulting in there being repeated tension directly between me and a number of other members then it could easily be argued that i was the cause of the trouble and not the collective people who were reacting badly towards me. see my point now? it all comes back to Harbhajan.... NOBODY who is not Indian has any respect for him!
Symonds and Harbhajan --- >Symonds agreed to have started it Ponting and Harbhajan --- > Bhajji has never said a word to ponting but ponting gave him a send off ...Ponting wasnt even the bolwer now Hayden and Harbhajan -- > Did Hayden say what Bhajji said to him ??? those were his opinions , I dont think there was an incident .. or was there Hayden was just whining .. and NONE of us believe that Bhajji is an angel but we also dont think that Bhajji has been harassing and abusing the Aussies for last few months
thats 100% correct.. if i stirred enough trouble that numerous people developed ill feelings towards me resulting in there being repeated tension directly between me and a number of other members then it could easily be argued that i was the cause of the trouble and not the collective people who were reacting badly towards me. see my point now? it all comes back to Harbhajan.... NOBODY who is not Indian has any respect for him!
and how many in Australia really believe that Aussie XI are saints ???
Symonds and Harbhajan --- >Symonds agreed to have started it Ponting and Harbhajan --- > Bhajji has never said a word to ponting but ponting gave him a send off ...Ponting wasnt even the bolwer now Hayden and Harbhajan -- > Did Hayden say what Bhajji said to him ??? those were his opinions , I dont think there was an incident .. or was there Hayden was just whining .. and NONE of us believe that Bhajji is an angel but we also dont think that Bhajji has been harassing and abusing the Aussies for last few months
Symonds instigated the conversation in Sydney, but his ill feelings towards Harbhajan stemmed from Harbhajan calling him a monkey in India last year. If you read the papers Ponting tells of how during his (Ponting's) whole innings in that game he was on the receiving end of Harbhajan's trash talk. So he just gave it back when Harbhajan got out. And as for Hayden he said in that interview that he hasn't liked Harbhajan since he first came across him.. and he still hasn't changed. see common the link yet?
Symonds instigated the conversation in Sydney, but his ill feelings towards Harbhajan stemmed from Harbhajan calling him a monkey in India last year. If you read the papers Ponting tells of how during his (Ponting's) whole innings in that game he was on the receiving end of Harbhajan's trash talk. So he just gave it back when Harbhajan got out. And as for Hayden he said in that interview that he hasn't liked Harbhajan since he first came across him.. and he still hasn't changed. see common the link yet?
NO I dont see any link. how about the ill feelings Symo had about India (b4 the famous ODI series in India) when he said "it makes my blood boil to see Indians celebrate T20 win" .. all I see is silly defense when Aussies do it and when the Indians do it then its termed childish To sum up , Lee tries to defuse tension by saying off field everything is ok .. Dhoni says "no we arent friends" .. Haydo says we all know what .. To me its not gonna end and yes both sides are guilty. Bhajji is an idiot but Symo isnt a saint either ...
f To me its not gonna end and yes both sides are guilty. Bhajji is an idiot but Symo isnt a saint either ...
yeah i don't believe any of the aussie team (except possibly gilly, hussey and lee) are guilt free. They give as good as they get. It just appears to me that alot of Indian's seem to think that Bhajji is perfect and he is being picked on, whereas i'm just trying to show that it takes 2 to tango! I'm glad to see that at least you can see the situation with open eyes. To be honest i think this whole summer has been a disgrace. Name calling and finger pointing from BOTH camps has been quite childish.. fingers crossed that for the finals both teams can just let the bat and the ball do the talking.
so then by your logic England has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team NZ has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team Pakistan has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team WI has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team India has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team heck even Australian ex-cricketers and other prominent Aussies have a problem with the behaviour of Australian team so obviously it is the Aussie cricket team that does not know how to behave and they have stirred enough trouble that numerous people developed ill feelings towards them resulting in there being repeated tension directly between them and everyone else then it could easily be argued that the Aussies are the cause of the trouble and not the collective people who were reacting badly towards them.
wtf is wrong with you now ? Calm down, Rocky Balboa :haha:
true bruv ...uneed to be a rocky balboa when it comes to get on with people like haydos...this *etard wants young kid like sharma in a ring ...what a *erk....i remb Akshay Kumar's words from "Namaste London" that ".......itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi hum sabko jukh kar namaste karte hain kyon ke hum kisiko chota nahin samjhte....these aussies took our kindness and sportsmanship as our weakness...they thought they are allowed to say anything.. but these aussies are baffeled now with our youth brigade matching fire with fire.....:icflove:
so then by your logic England has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team NZ has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team Pakistan has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team WI has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team India has a problem with the behaviour of Australian team heck even Australian ex-cricketers and other prominent Aussies have a problem with the behaviour of Australian team
well England also has a problem with India and England has a problem with Pakistan and Pakistan and India have problems with eachother South Africa and Pakistan have major issues with eachother so your attempt there failed. and yes alot of 'prominent' aussies (even though most of them were actually poms) had issues with Australia after the first test.. but at that stage even I could of called the SMH and said "Hi, you don't know who i am but i don't think Australia is playing in the spirit of the game" and they would of put me on the front page. Do you know how much publicity clowns like Peter Roebuck created for themselves by jumping on the hate bandwagon?
yeah i don't believe any of the aussie team (except possibly gilly, hussey and lee) are guilt free. They give as good as they get. It just appears to me that alot of Indian's seem to think that Bhajji is perfect and he is being picked on, whereas i'm just trying to show that it takes 2 to tango! I'm glad to see that at least you can see the situation with open eyes. To be honest i think this whole summer has been a disgrace. Name calling and finger pointing from BOTH camps has been quite childish.. fingers crossed that for the finals both teams can just let the bat and the ball do the talking.
be assured that no Indian thinks that Bhajji is a saint .. we all know he is a hot head but dont like it when he is made out to be the sole villain in every story. Yes I do have respect for Lee and Gilly :two_thumbs_up: but not too much for ponting clarke symo haydo .. the same way most aussies hate sree bhajji ganguly etc n respect dravid , sachin etc
^^ Add Harbhajan revealing himself as a racist (once again) and India's spineless collapse to a part time spinner to that.
Huh?? How? And why are you avoiding the question? Is Hayden imitaring Sharma's voice and making fun of his accent racist or not? First you answer this question then we'll answer yours.