No wonder we call him a true Gentleman :-)

Prudent

c'mon guyz' date=' the pictureis quite misleading, i don't think kartik is even looking at that, i think he's just seeing what dhoni is writing or just interestingly looking at a fan getting an autogrpahy. seriously u cant tell what they r looking at, and Robin is just lloking here and there, its just a cheesy snap, the reality is hidden behind it. i don't think any of them were doing anything like that[/quote'] Right. Saint KKD and Saint RU were not looking! :giggle: (Not that there is anything wrong with it)

:hysterical::hysterical:... i was going towards Nazafgarh ( Native Place of Viru ) ..and in the Metro Bus there was a Jatt girl wearing low waist jeans and a top...there were few guys and few village women also... when that girl got up to step down..we all could see her waist and below that...there was sudden hush hush in the bus..as all the men including me stole some glances of the scene..and women started a hush hush smile..seeing that... it was hilarious....after that girl stepped out of the bus...there was exchange of glances and smile between the travelers ..of the bus... these things happen in daily life....not every girl can be conscious of their clothes all the time..

c'mon guyz' date=' the pictureis quite misleading, i don't think kartik is even looking at that, i think he's just seeing what dhoni is writing or just interestingly looking at a fan getting an autogrpahy. seriously u cant tell what they r looking at, and Robin is just lloking here and there, its just a cheesy snap, the reality is hidden behind it. i don't think any of them were doing anything like that[/quote'] Are you Karthik/Uthappa? :hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Dinesh Kartick ki biwi maregi......:P
definitely, 100%.:yay::yay::yay:
signing autograph is dhoni.. but this is funny how ppl got this pic..
Lage raho MSD:dance::dance::dance:
Tendulkar puts his personal interest ahead of Team's' date=' refuses to focus on key areas..[/quote'] Bachgaya SRT, he might got a tight hug that night.:eyedance:
Back to the original post' date=' this is serious evidence that the eyes and the instincts are waning with age, and that he should perhaps think of stepping down and retiring...[/quote'] :haha::haha::haha:, where were you all this while, dude ?
it isnt like that. i dont c the backs of girls. if the back of a girl is open then i instantly rotate my eyes & begin to look at something else
I see open backs of girls, i do not opens back of girls, nor I am opens about backs of girls. In betweens, i see dead peoplez amits at his innocent and hilarious best!