NEW SUPER SELECTOR: Deodhar Trophy 07-08 is UP! Less than 2 days left.

varun

Varun mia, I don't think Daryl Cullinan and Michael Bevan are featuring in ICL competition. They are there to coach .
Thanks. Removed cullinan and Bevan. Unfortunately 7 ppl had Bevan in their teams, so those people will have to choose somebody else. Their team is currently invalid as Bevan has been removed !! Please Add another Player in your Team if you had Bevan [Edit: The above information regarding Bevan was wrong. Please ignore]
Guest Hiten.
Thanks. Removed cullinan and Bevan. Unfortunately 7 ppl had Bevan in their teams, so those people will have to choose somebody else. Their team is currently invalid as Bevan has been removed !! Please Add another Player in your Team if you had Bevan
Sh*t. Michael Bevan is playing for Chennai Superstars. ICL website gave wrong info. My bad :icflove:
Sh*t. Michael Bevan is playing for Chennai Superstars. ICL website gave wrong info. My bad :icflove:
Michael Bevan has been re-added, and the user teams which hadn't replaced Michael Bevan with another player yet have got him back in their teams.
Hence why we're having more and more SSs' date=' to the point of even a Pura cup final. Keep entering, and it'll bump the chances of you doing decently in at least one. :P[/quote'] Oi .... you havent been too flash o late either ... !!!!:deal: