Most attractive Actress

Desi Cartman

I want to build a harem with all these women mentioned here (except for Mumtaaz) in the harem
Harem ?!? LOL My guess is you arn't getting laid much and you have very little idea about what will get you laid with the ladies....

White girls are overrated !
Question is, by whom ? As far as looks go, there is no such thing as overrated/underrated- there are beauties and beasts in every corner of the world. TGIB's comment about spotty skin is funny because he is guilty of steriotyping just as negetively as when white folks go 'brown girls look are hairy as hell'. But one thing i do admire about 'white girls' is their spirit- they are the least likeliest of women to bend over and play the submissive 'aapke kadmon me jaan hamaari' type of behaviour that breeds chauvinism and machismo.

Question is' date= by whom ? As far as looks go, there is no such thing as overrated/underrated- there are beauties and beasts in every corner of the world. TGIB's comment about spotty skin is funny because he is guilty of steriotyping just as negetively as when white folks go 'brown girls look are hairy as hell'. But one thing i do admire about 'white girls' is their spirit- they are the least likeliest of women to bend over and play the submissive 'aapke kadmon me jaan hamaari' type of behaviour that breeds chauvinism and machismo.
Just kidding CC , I actually concur in the old adage "Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder " . So in essence it is no boundaries unless you define one ... BTW , even Sophie Marceau happens to one of my favorites .. loved her in "Brave heart"