Most attractive Actress

Desi Cartman

all these Firangis look horrible when you watch them without heaps of makeup.. they all have patchy skins...with red spots all over their body...very irritating... flawless skin is something Asians are blessed with... BTW I liked Mumtaz at one point of time and her thunder thighs ..:giggle::haha:

all these Firangis look horrible when you watch them without heaps of makeup.. they all have patchy skins...with red spots all over their body...very irritating... flawless skin is something Asians are blessed with... BTW I liked Mumtaz at one point of time and her thunder thighs ..:giggle::haha:
I dont see any patches dude .. Catherine20Zeta20Jones.jpg

Monica Belluci and Sophie Marceau are pretty high up there in my book. Also the bollywood chick from the movie 'Earth' - the one who plays Aayah. The younger chick from the movie 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' is total eye-candy too.

I want to build a harem with all these women mentioned here (except for Mumtaaz) in the harem Mumtaaz was only sexy for men of that generation when Indian women didnt use to take care of their bodies and have nice figures Madhubala is a must have for my harem & of the new lot Rimi Sen just turns me on just like Moon moon Sen used to in her hey day