PCB Vs Pakistani Players

Today for the first time Im watching an ICL game. Lahore's team is playing and I cant beleive what crime PCB has done in the last few years. They have sidelined good match winning players for NO REASON. To name a few

• Inzi can still play tests
  • Mushatq Ahmed is still better than Danish Kaneria
  • Both openers are pretty good
  • Azhar Mahmood was never used enough by Pak.. he could have won them so many more games.
  • Sami still could have made a come back.
  • Rana hasnt finished ...
  • To this list add players like Saqlain Mushtaq , Abdul Razzaq !

This Lahore team to me looks more like Pak rebel XI. I am not saying that all these guys could be a part of the Pak XI but it seems like PCB has wasted so much talent. No wonder Pak team is struggling at the moment.

Today for the first time Im watching an ICL game. Lahore's team is playing and I cant beleive what crime PCB has done in the last few years. They have sidelined good match winning players for NO REASON. To name a few
  • Inzi can still play tests
  • Mushatq Ahmed is still better than Danish Kaneria
  • Both openers are pretty good
  • Azhar Mahmood was never used enough by Pak.. he could have won them so many more games.
  • Sami still could have made a come back.
  • Rana hasnt finished ...
  • To this list add players like Saqlain Mushtaq , Abdul Razzaq !

This Lahore team to me looks more like Pak rebel XI. I am not saying that all these guys could be a part of the Pak XI but it seems like PCB has wasted so much talent. No wonder Pak team is struggling at the moment.

I thought Inzi retired himself. Forgive me if im wrong. As for Sami, he could not have made a comeback, seriously he averages 50 in Tests, which is pathetic for any bowler.
I thought Inzi retired himself. Forgive me if im wrong. As for Sami, he could not have made a comeback, seriously he averages 50 in Tests, which is pathetic for any bowler.
I think you are probably right with Sami ... For Inzi, he was told that he was gonna be dropped so he informed that he would want to play his last test and then PCB allowed him to. (if my memory serves me right) Besides the reasons why players joined ICL its more about PCB keeping their players happy and to make this even worse I dont understand how banning ICL players from any international cricket is going to help anybody.
I think you are probably right with Sami ... For Inzi, he was told that he was gonna be dropped so he informed that he would want to play his last test and then PCB allowed him to. (if my memory serves me right) Besides the reasons why players joined ICL its more about PCB keeping their players happy and to make this even worse I dont understand how banning ICL players from any international cricket is going to help anybody.
Banning ICL players will help the PCB stay in BCCI's good books.
Guest Hiten.

No talent has been wasted nor ignored. Lahore badshah has been playing so good because they are playing against Ignored Indian domestic players and oldies who can only fare well when it comes to batting. Moreover, Lahore badshah is a team comprised of players who have tasted International cricket and most of the Indian domestic players have not.

Guest Hiten.

I use to curse BCCI so much for not nurturing the guys well enough (who joined ICL). But after watching these guys play in ICL, I was surprisingly shocked and ridiculed at the way these guys approach cricket. I mean didn't Abid Nabi claim he clocks around 150 kmph + ? I have been keenly following this guy's bowling in ICL and this guy has hardly clocked over 135+; moreover he has no swing to counteract his lack of pace. He's one of the many to be added in "disappointing" list. It really is a shame that retired oldies are outperforming these blokes on most of the occasions.