Boucher thinks aussies are twats as well.

too much has been said about how Indians have been racists to the Aussies in the last few months. From all that I saw when I went to my first cricket match in Aus was a guy calling Ntini a f@cking Black B@stard. He called him that at least 20 times and the security guy was standing say 10 feet away from him. Its so much cooler in Aus to show a banner saying Symo is a Monkey but the news that an Indian had to get stitches after some Aussie fans beat him up in Brisbane makes it to one local news paper. Well thats that. Racism is not ok but its not like Aussies are the lone victims ... I have been a victim at MCG and cricketers have been all around the world but its just that people don't want to make an issue out of it cuz if u do then u r giving importance to someone who is an idiot.

Yes, some very interesting observations:

If you talk about it too much - about the way they're going to sledge - you're playing into their hands. You take your eye off the ball.
The media overplays the sledging issue - and the talk before a game.
They don't know the other side, they don't know how to lose.
The Australian press are trying to say expat South Africans are the culprits. Well, years ago Brian McMillan and I ran after a guy who was abusing Makhaya at the SCG. He was definitely Australian.
It's amazing how much a part the partisan sections of the sport media and one-eyed supporters play into it. When you play down under, you are playing much more than the team.

From Mid-Day:

Why is it that these writers have no qualms about similar situations when it concerns their own countrymen, but are quick to raise a hue and cry when it is from India or the sub-continent?
From the Age:
The former Indian captain said India was becoming increasingly powerful and Australia and England had better get used to it.
Hue and cry and fear-mongering has started...big bad powerful India are gonna be strident and boss everyone around...