Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

OMG! I havent laughed this much in ages! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Seriously Amits,Are you for real or are u doing this for kicks?? Either way....Legend!!!! :hail:
rejoinder to previous post...am so glad I joined :icflove:..would have been criminal to miss this gem of a thread :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Every week I watch this Hrithik Roshan program called "Just Dance" where dancers audition & every week I hope of catching a glimpse of this master talent called Amit If he auditions he will be a sure shot winner and the world will get to see the baap of Roshan, Jackson & any other dancer worth his salt.

in making girl-friends' date=' its getting a chance to bat which is more important. after that its upto the guy whether he becomes sachin tendulkar or vinod kambli. and also at the same time hope that the girl doesnt turn out to be dale steyn[/quote'] :giggle:

in making girl-friends' date=' its getting a chance to bat which is more important. after that its upto the guy whether he becomes sachin tendulkar or vinod kambli. and also at the same time hope that the girl doesnt turn out to be dale steyn[/quote'] What :hmmmm:

in making girl-friends' date=' its getting a chance to bat which is more important. after that its upto the guy whether he becomes sachin tendulkar or vinod kambli. and also at the same time hope that the girl doesnt turn out to be dale steyn[/quote'] :WTF: :haha: