VVS visit to Vizag

Rohan495

Re: VVS visit to Vizag keep the jokes to the minimum, i feel like most people like to make a mochery out of poor VVS. Its not right guys, grow up. Its a pretty interesting topic how many times does something like this happen. Dont just post stuff bashing the guy man. He deserves much more respect than that.

Re: VVS visit to Vizag

keep the jokes to the minimum' date=' i feel like most people like to make a mochery out of poor VVS. Its not right guys, grow up. Its a pretty interesting topic how many times does something like this happen. Dont just post stuff bashing the guy man. He deserves much more respect than that.[/quote'] Rohan , I feel your pain man !. But get over it, now . And so should VVS. He was always a brorderline selection for ODI. Never a slam dunk candidate for ODI , in my opinion. Don't you think it's his own fault that he could not re-tool himself like Dravid. His ODI strokes are so limited. Face it , this guy can't slog for nuts and would have been useful only in true pitches. But with most pitches being PATTA nowdays , whereas the scope for his selection?

Re: VVS visit to Vizag he said, "its very unfortunate i have not taken part in a world cup", and his gestures made him seem that he was not the same happy man who always smiles . and also he encouraged all the teens too be take active part in sports and never settle for less. He encouraged a lot of people, and my sister said that due to his speech a lot of the students were in tears, it was not intentional for all you who think it was, it was just that some student felt like he was treated unfairly and was always an underachieved cricketer which he definitely is. It was all over the news people were really touched by it

Re: VVS visit to Vizag Rohan , I feel your pain man !. But get over it, now . And so should VVS. He was always a brorderline selection for ODI. Never a slam dunk candidate for ODI , in my opinion. Don't you think it's his own fault that he could not re-tool himself like Dravid. His ODI strokes are so limited. Face it , this guy can't slog for nuts and would have been useful only in true pitches. But with most pitches being PATTA nowdays , whereas the scope for his selection?

Re: VVS visit to Vizag

but he definitely deserved a world cup appearance. maybe u dont feel like he deserved one but i certainly feel like he deserved it so does many all time greats all around the world' date=' he has every reason to feel like the way he does hes accomplished almost everything, except appearing in the world cup[/quote'] Rohan, I've been reading your comments since more than a month now. And I really appreciate your loyalty towards a cricketer whose game you like. But let me tell you, if one doesn't appear for a WC, its not such a great loss as you are thinking. Who remembers Madanlal or Roger Binny or Kirti Azad for playing in a WC? Playing test cricket and excelling in it will remain in one's memory forever because no matter what happens, this is the real test of true skills of a cricketer and if he thinks he is good, he should concentrate about his performance in this format. And VVS Laxman is a damn good test player who has given many unforgettable moments to Indian cricket and might give us few more in future. So you should be proud of that rather than getting sad about his omission from the ODI squad!