VVS visit to Vizag

Rohan495

My sister went to go see Laxman as a cheif guest at her school turns out that the way he delivered his speech made a lot of students cry. A lot of them were so sad that they couldnt forget about it. She was telling me he was a real sad person. His smiles werent to be seen. The smiles that once demonstrated his personality. She described him as a great ambassdor of cricket, a gentlemen, and cricketer with no ego whatsoever.

Re: VVS visit to Vizag

So this egoless person was sad in front of kids and made them cry. yeah way to go laxman
this is by the dumbest comment ive ever heard. dude if you dont like a player then dont comment. theyre not even kids theyre college students, they understand his pain thats y it was probably emotional.

So this egoless person was sad in front of kids and made them cry. yeah way to go laxman
this is by the dumbest comment ive ever heard. dude if you dont like a player then dont comment. theyre not even kids theyre college students, they understand his pain thats y it was probably emotional.
what so dumb about it? VVS doesn't deserve a place in odi team - i would understand if tendu or dravid were dropped and felt sad about it-

Re: VVS visit to Vizag but he definitely deserved a world cup appearance. maybe u dont feel like he deserved one but i certainly feel like he deserved it so does many all time greats all around the world, he has every reason to feel like the way he does hes accomplished almost everything, except appearing in the world cup

but he definitely deserved a world cup appearance. maybe u dont feel like he deserved one but i certainly feel like he deserved it so does many all time greats all around the world' date=' he has every reason to feel like the way he does hes accomplished almost everything, except appearing in the world cup[/quote'] okay, so he deserved a WC appearance. what should he do now? might as well get realistic.. maybe he deserved it, but he didnt get it.. now no use sulking for the rest of his life.

He could have helped his case by not hovering around 30+ average in ODIs. Such low averages are only reseved for special maharathis.
dont forget premier players such as Fleming, Jayasuriya, Younis Khan, Jayawardene average in the low 30's, so what do you call that? look how many matches 40+ averagers have played, Laxman has played only 86 odis thats nothing to get a good one day career going. People just forget Laxmans perfomances to easily.