Yousuf, Gul in line for joining ICL

a bit harsh wont you say? his conversion is really none of our business... its his discretion what his flavor of delusion must be... be it christianity or islam (spare a thought for what you would have thought of him if he had in fact converted to say hinduism?). as for the ICL and IPL situation, its all about money. players are running back and forth to mine the massive pot of gold for their share while their body and skills are still up there with the best. was the same criticism levied on Shane Bond when he deserted his team for ICL. yousuf's fluctuation between ICL and IPL is justified, for some strange reason, BCCI is forcing the rest of the world to promote its venture opposed to the ICL, a number of players have to choose between a misplaced sense of patriotism and monetary rewards. in the end, we dont think any less of NBA players who do not turn up for the Olympics. these guys are just like you and I, we work for IBM, Google, Yahoo today, and given an opportunity and enough motivation, would switch to some other organization without a moment's delay. Just as these professionals seek the best offer.
You missed the crux of my post. My point was that Yusuf is an opportunist & lacks the basic ethics required of a decent human being. He'll do anything to maximise his stake, be it conversion, breaking contracts or dumping his national duties. And I dont understand, how you reckon moving between jobs is equivalent to any of these. If you convert to work for Google or break a signed bond with another company or dump your parents to work for them, then its comparable to what Yusuf has done. Merely switching jobs, is akin to switching between counties in English cricket. As for Shane Bond, he was granted permission by his own board to play for ICL. Later on, he found out that he cannot play for his national team anymore. He still wanted to go ahead & play for ICL, honoring his contract, since Bond thought he was obligated to (he even mentioned in his interview that ICL has been nice to him & he would like to reciprocate the same). Mind you, even NZ cricketers are as poorly paid as Yusuf and Bond is lot more susceptible to breaking down due to injury (= minimal window to make money). Inspite of that Bond behaved a lot better.