IPL SuperSelector now available - Prize: PUNDITS FROM PAKISTAN

King

Please open SS for substitution. There are hardly 9 minutes to go before the second match
Hmm, I've set it to check every 10 minutes now for scorecard updates rather than 20 minutes as it was earlier.

Hmm' date=' I've set it to check every 10 minutes now for scorecard updates rather than 20 minutes as it was earlier.[/quote'] thks varun well the problem is whenever there is double header , if the first game has rain delay or other interruptions then the system wont let the people substitute for 2nd game since first hasnt finished. thats what happened when kolkatta and chennai game was going on .

The next update of Superselector scores :P
I give up on this superselector its quite absurd- Genn Mcgrath can bowl the most wonderful spell giving like 10 runs in his 4 overs but some tailender who waves his bat and dances like Mallika Sherawat and scores couple of boundaries ends up getting more points WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up on this superselector its quite absurd- Genn Mcgrath can bowl the most wonderful spell giving like 10 runs in his 4 overs but some tailender who waves his bat and dances like Mallika Sherawat and scores couple of boundaries ends up getting more points WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. There are a few things to fix before the next time. None of us of course knew what the appropriate values are before the tournament began. 1. IMO, the containment weight should be different for batsmen and bowlers. Bowlers can have the present value of 2, but for batsmen it has to be cut down. 2. As Suraj said, it unduly favours slogs and penalises "proper" batting. For eg, a typical Afridi innings of 10 in 4 balls (.46W) will give you 31.6 points. Graeme Smith had a very effective opening stand with YKP in one of the matches where he scored 40 in 43 (4x4) and Pathan did the slogging. The Smith innings earned him 19 points. I also remember an important Dhoni innings of 23 in 31 balls that stopped a top order collapse (CSK were 43/4) and got him four minus points. There should be some way to reward these better and cut down the advantage that Afridish innings enjoy now.

Oops' date=' sorry. In my case, since the toss was at 0830 Canada time, I was waiting to know the team composition before making the substitution.[/quote'] i know what u mean well i took risk and got fuked with subs today its ok it happens so go have a drink lol