TP Singh

Couple of seasons back he was in reckoning for indian XI. He was leading allrounder. Whatever I have seen off him in IPL, I must say I am highly impressed. Looks great talent and unfortunately we won't see him in indian colors.
He is playing for ICL not IPL keep in mind bowling is not that great in ICL

yeah i meant ICL, oh God so much confusion. Bowling is not that great. you must be kidding, Ball was doing a bit today, The team was already 4 down for next to nothing and this guy comes out and plays one heck of a knock. Van der warth, Tuffey and company were getting some bounce and seam.

yeah i meant ICL, oh God so much confusion. Bowling is not that great. you must be kidding, Ball was doing a bit today, The team was already 4 down for next to nothing and this guy comes out and plays one heck of a knock. Van der warth, Tuffey and company were getting some bounce and seam.
I happened to catch the highlights. Yeah, the team was like 9/4. And then he played some very exquisite shots. Some of the strokes were reminiscent of Yuvi's stroke play. Apparently his knock was not good enough to secure the win for his team