How badly will INDIA WILL LOZE THIS TEST MATCH?

Guest whineleg

How badly will INDIA WILL LOZE THIS TEST MATCH?  

1. 1.

• lose by inningz and 150 runz
    • lose by inningz and 100 runz
    • lose by innigz and 50 runz

Guest whineleg

GUYZ, India iz gonna lose this test match. This haz been embarazzing performance, all the playerz are selfish and look like they want to play IPL only. so plz vote on how big thiz defeat will be for the pathetic Indian team :giggle:

Not big enough defeat available in the poll. SA will make 650 runs by the end of the 5th session tomorrow. We will be all out for 80 (an improvement of 4 runs) in 12 overs. They will enforce follow on. We will fight harder but only make 70 runs this time in 15 overs. Then, they'll win by an innings and 500 runs.

Guest whineleg
hey whiney' date=' YOU created the match thread - your bad brahmastra is to blame for this![/quote'] why are you being selfish?? i made thread at BUMPERZ REQUEST now go ahead and juztify thiz dizgusting performance of our selfish cricketerz, i am telling truth only
why are you being selfish?? i made thread at BUMPERZ REQUEST now go ahead and juztify thiz dizgusting performance of our selfish cricketerz, i am telling truth only
You always tell the truth yaar. You are like a reincarnation of Satya Harischandra. Don't worry about anything else. Please keep whining.
Guest whineleg

i see only two people have voted. you are all cowardz and selfish like indian team?:giggle: where are the optimistic posterz like cochise