Need Help - EA Cricket 2007

zubinpepsi

Re: Need Help - EA Cricket 2007 well thnks guys, i cud take siingles n doubles now.. :) its fun to run betwn the wickets. my team got 8 runouts in the 1st game. lol but i almost had one pull shot...will practice on it.. i still have one more qn.. actually its 2 more. 1. how to come down the track n loft 2. issit possible to increase the pace when bowling? if so how?

Re: Need Help - EA Cricket 2007

I just bowled england out for 91 in 35 overs, 5 wickets for Zaheer, and I chased it down on a lively pitch within 8 overs. Dravid top-scored with 41, but I lost 5 wickets... I usually do a lot better, bowling teams out for less than 30 and winning in less than 2 overs for no loss...
You always play India against England, don't you...:lmao:

well thnks guys, i cud take siingles n doubles now.. :) its fun to run betwn the wickets. my team got 8 runouts in the 1st game. lol but i almost had one pull shot...will practice on it.. i still have one more qn.. actually its 2 more. 1. how to come down the track n loft 2. issit possible to increase the pace when bowling? if so how?
1 - keep shift key pressed all the time and play the shot with D 2 - no, the longer you wait before touching the no-bal line, the faster you will bowl.

then select autoplay... :hic: vaise there are ways to make batsman out
I don't think there is an autoplay option (I've got it on PS2)...
autoplay comes when u pause the game in between you are bowling an over there you can select autoplay till fall of one wicket or till end of innings

well thnks guys, i cud take siingles n doubles now.. :) its fun to run betwn the wickets. my team got 8 runouts in the 1st game. lol but i almost had one pull shot...will practice on it.. i still have one more qn.. actually its 2 more. 1. how to come down the track n loft 2. issit possible to increase the pace when bowling? if so how?
practice more in nets and you will play pull shots more accurately