Ganguly-Warne spat

IndianRenegade

What was more distressing is Ganguly' date=' when asked whether he would talk to warne to iron out the differences, said he has got better things to do. These are very disappointing considering it comes from a person who has captained the Indian cricket team for long![/quote'] why is it disappointing?Ganguly is a proud self respecting individual and why will he take the lead to sort things out with that churlish gentleman.warne went public..so if he wants to sort things out,it will be his initiative.

So you are saying thhat Sunil gavaskar has no right to talk of fast scoring in ODIs because he once played 60 overs for 36 runs. You can also say Farokh Engineer has no right to adjudicate Bhajji as he himself had been involved in assault incidents when playing for India. Chris Broad cannot be a match referee , just check his playing days. ad infinitum...so you will say that any bowler who has been known to over appeal, loses the moral right to appeal or say there was a decision not given ? I think your arguments have no substance....wonder what you would have said about Ganguly and whether he should be banned for dissent had the game been against Chennai or Hyderabad, and there was no Warne commenting.
ya in a way farrokh engineer hasn't any right,and if gavaskar goes public in criticising some batsman for scoring slowly..that person can take a trip down memory lane with sunny.... it's similar to a rapist becoming a judge and preaching moral values and how to respect women...look how hollow it sounds

Simple question' date=' I killed someone.... now some one close to me has been killed. Do I loose the right point out the murder?[/quote'] no u don't .but if you call a press conference adn rant how bad the other person is...it makes u look churlish,foolish,hypocrite and the other peson scores some brownie points at your expense