To all people who were making fun of yuvi captaincy

bobbydhillon

with the kind of talent that yuvi has in his disposal it shd be a surprise if they lose..yuvi has not done anything brilliant..he is jus being normal..and today he kept his cool to win the match for his team..but seriously yuvi the bes captain..man dream on..warne is the wonder captain in this tournament..viru has been gud as well..MSD has been avg and yuvi nothing special..
i support dilli too, u mean viru better captain in ipl than yuvi, u must be smoking something dude, so many games the decision veru made were crazy coudlnt even figure out who should bowl last over , some really dumb moves. so be logical before u post anything

well a yuvi fanatic wud always say that MSD is shi t..so no surprises here..dude the thing is give MSD the team that yuvi has and yuvi the team that MSD has now v ll see who wins more..thats wat im saying rite..wit the kind of ppl like shaun marsh' date='mahela, the other aussie guy in his team yuvi shd win all the matches..[/quote'] week ago u were saying chennai is best and now dhoni has shitty team. lol its hilarious how u support dhoni i guess dhoni is not responsible for his team's shitty display?

lolll Its true bro...Get enlightened...Dhoni is just oen of those lucky dudes but his captaincy skills are slowly and slowly coming out in open for everyoen to see. We won 20 20 cuz of Yuvi power hittin, gambhir battin, bhajji bowlin and rohit sharma etc etc. Not dhoni. If Yuvi was captain, we wouldve won too. In cb series final. Tendulkar, rohit sharma, ishant sharma, gambhir,bhajji etc won it for us. In india, he lost it against the aus. Just keep watching dude. Though good luck to him But Yuvi is the long term permanent captain cuz he is captain cool.
exactly more and more u c dhoni , the truth is comign out :hysterical:

exactly more and more u c dhoni ' date=' the truth is comign out :hysterical:[/quote'] dhoni and yuvi are are like dumb and dumber. :giggle: exactly what you said about dhoni is true for yuvi also. his team is winning so he looks good. nothing more.

i second that..look how pissed off he was at the mumbai crowd today..while MSD was pretty cool and played it down by saying that the crowd wud support him wen he plays for india..so MSD is captain cool not yuvi :D
yeah yeah always whinning like a b.iatch after every game to find fault among his players and put them down in public. strangely took the blame for the first time

lolll. Offfield or natural Personality got nuttin todo with being calm and cool under pressure. What you talkin about? Under pressure, he has won us many games for India and like today, he can be very calm under pressure. Dont be fooled by the personality. The agressiveness is also good for captaincy.
amen u dont want a meek dumb captain and hey yuvi is jatt, being aggressive is in his blood, some people wont understand but its all cool

week ago u were saying chennai is best and now dhoni has shitty team. lol its hilarious how u support dhoni i guess dhoni is not responsible for his team's shitty display?
im being logical here..without haydos hussey and oram our team is not gr8 they are jus a avg team..and thats wat i have been saying..i mite have gone overboard wen our team beat DD coz of the way tics posted wen v were losing..thats abt it..but i did post that chennai wud find it very hard to make it to the semis and i also agreed that MI and DD have a better team than us.. and regarding virus captaincy well it was only against us that he made the mistake of giving malik the over..well shoaib malik is an international player and if he cant contain a tail ender from hitting 15 runs then its not viru's fault.. as viru said he was deciding btw himself and malik and since malik was much better than him he gave the ball to malik..apart frm that i dont see any blatant mistake frm viru..so tell me wat brilliant captaincy decision did yuvi take..tell me 1 match that turned on its head coz of yuvi..he was level headed today but again he din think anything extraordinary..its jus that mumbai lost its cool and yuvi maintained his..thats abt it..and thats wat i meant wen i said that yuvi hasn done anything special..

lol and the fake captain cool loses to duds and real captain cool...bowls himself when under pressure..takes 2 wickets and gets an amazing run out when the game depended on it. So you can be a fake captain coool or the real captain cool.
awesome but hey let them whine its part of thier personality lol

well Y4C its yuvis day today so u can say watever u want and be proud coz Punjab won mainly coz of stupidity frm mumbai and a bit of level headed thinking from yuvi..but it aint gonna change anything..MSD supported yuvi all thro the CB series even though yuvi was playing like shi t and finally yuvi came gud against SL before the finals..MSD knows how to captain the Indian team better than anyone around rite now..maybe yuvi will get his chance but i think he wont be better than MSD..
oh yeah b/c he knows yuvi is game winner and he openly say that yuvi is our trumpcard so chill dude

Yuvraj needs to control his temper on the ground. He scolds the poor youngsters like Chawla and Srivastava. That will only lower their confidence during the game and they'll be prone to making further mistakes.
yeah but he supports them all the way too

loll post real bets dude plus even on this Punjab is not within 4th.3rd to fifth are all same and dhoni the team leader at the top and now he loses to the dud and only won some games cuz of big 3 in the beginning..lolll and if u gonna post icf...I can post atleast 5 threads on icf with polls and stuff where no one chose punjab to be the semifinalist and laughed at the very thought.
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/betting/content/story/346344.html http://www.setanta.com/en/Sport/News/Other-sports/2008/04/16/Cricket-IPL-preview/?facets/sport-space/great-britain-locale/cricket/ Want more, Great Gambler?

Deccan Chargers were 3/1 at the beginning...LOL. That should tell you that having a good team doesn't exactly guarantee success. Bhen ka l0ra Yuvraj deserves a bit' date=' just a [i']little bit of credit for captaining his team into 2nd place
exactly , even predator who criticize yuvi all the time agree, its good to see light at the end of tunnel predator, good job