IPL - Trades and Acquisitions

swami1984

buddy, there is no cap in baseball. cap has to be in cricket like nba and nfl otherwise ambani and mallaya will kill the competition though high payroll doesnt gurrantee success, look at baseball and washington redskins who use novel way to buy players still they cant win anything and ofcourse best example yankees

Bumper' date=' starting next year, there will be no cap I believe. That's what I read somewhere.[/quote'] That'll be stoopid. Already players are overpaid in IPL. Ambani will lineup all stars in ONE team.

I'd also like to see the back of YoMahesh if a bowler like RP Singh or Ishant is available. RP deserves to play for a better team, one better than Hyderabad
you better give up something really good for getting either RP or Rohit from DC

from the delhi team these players must go: shoaib malik asif yomahesh - should play for some other team we should look to try & get these players - afridi - he will be better utilized in the delhi team collingwood - after england players r available. can score quick runs & be useful with the ball. other teams have expressed their interest in pietersen & flintoff ali murtaza - if icl ban is removed before next ipl starts morne morkel is already there with some other team the xi could look something like sehwag gambhirĀ© dhawan collingwood manoj tiwary dinesh kartik(w) afridi maharoof amit mishra ali murtaza mcgrath