Anyone want to meet up and watch the WC

Re: Anyone want to meet up and watch the WC Rajeev, west coast has some beautiful Double India Pale Ales > 7%. If you're around Berkeley at some point, then check out Jupiter's Double IPA called 'Quasar'. The best I've had, and I think it's about 9%. There are also some great Oregon microbrews that are very good. Bay Area types -- does anyone want to host for a couple of weekend matches. I don't have cable, or any money, or would've subscribed. You bring the flatscreen, I'll bring the beer and munchies, and small baksheesh towards the Dish/DirecTV investment?

Re: Anyone want to meet up and watch the WC

My uni showing matches for free on big screen :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :hail::hail:
my univ too... But i will be in office :wall:
haha, this will be toooooo good, watching it with soooooo many people.. AWESOME!! i'm over the moon right now.. :stickman: :stickman:

Re: Anyone want to meet up and watch the WC

My uni showing matches for free on big screen :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :hail::hail:
my univ too... But i will be in office :wall:
haha, this will be toooooo good, watching it with soooooo many people.. AWESOME!! i'm over the moon right now.. :stickman: :stickman:
bhaag jaa yahan se saale