lakers will be champs rthis year!!!!

Rohan495

Lakers were 0-2 against the Celtics in the regular season' date=' getting owned by Paul Pierce. A final between these two teams will be interesting[/quote'] lol, dude are you kidding me. Lakers are going to own all the way. Look at the lakers defense against the former champions. Kobe>Pierce Odom and Gasol will shut KG up Fisher will show you how much of a champion he is The bench is so much of an impact for the lakers, Farmar Vujajic are going to light it up. and lastly we got the Zen Master PHIL JACKSON No wayy the celtics can handle that my friend

lol, dude are you kidding me. Lakers are going to own all the way. Look at the lakers defense against the former champions. Kobe>Pierce Odom and Gasol will shut KG up Fisher will show you how much of a champion he is The bench is so much of an impact for the lakers, Farmar Vujajic are going to light it up. and lastly we got the Zen Master PHIL JACKSON No wayy the celtics can handle that my friend
Take it easy 'bro, i didn't say they would beat the Lakers, i just said it would be an interesting series - which it will be. These are the two greatest teams in the history of the NBA and as a guy who never watched their famous rivalry in the 80's, i'm really gonna enjoy this Celtics had a really good game today in Detroit, showed that they can play a solid D and Pierce was awesome again. They were down by 10 in the early stages of the 4th but they came back to win pretty comfortably. It was important for them to win today 'cos now they have a few extra days to rest and prepare for the first game

Celtics have the first 2 games at home' date=' so if they take a 2-0 lead going into LA, i am sure they will win the series.[/quote'] Celtics have been fairly dominant at home so I would put my money on them winning the first 2 games at home. Also man to man Celtics simply look a better team. They have a very good defensive team with players who can get aggressive any time they want. Lakers are not quite the same when it comes to defense though they are as good, if not better, when it comes to offense. Kobe is the X-Factor but I still see KG-PP-RA trio winning this for Celtics. Celtics in 6.

Celtics have been fairly dominant at home so I would put my money on them winning the first 2 games at home. Also man to man Celtics simply look a better team. They have a very good defensive team with players who can get aggressive any time they want. Lakers are not quite the same when it comes to defense though they are as good, if not better, when it comes to offense. Kobe is the X-Factor but I still see KG-PP-RA trio winning this for Celtics. Celtics in 6.
Yea man obviously you guys havent seen enough of Kobe Bryant. Lakers are becoming dominant even on the road. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA man to man celtics a better team? look at the lakers bench homie, theyre amazing they got Farmar, Vujajic, Turiaf, and Luke Walton who are amazing coming of the bench. LOL dude did u see the lakers defense AMAZING they shut down all penetration by Manu and Parker two of the best penetrators of the game. Dont discount Odom and Gasol they have great hands for big man and they will contain KG. Dude the Celtics went 7 games against the 8th seed in the playoffs they came past the Magic in a very unconvincing way and look at the lakers they swept the Nuggets beat the Jazz in 6 and they beat the defending champions so how on earth are you trying to say the celtics are going to beat this unstopable team. Lakers in 5

celtics to win :D Btw, do you recall that Reggie Miller game where he knocked some crazy 3-pointers towards the end. That was one of the greatest turnarounds
Never discount a team with Kobe Bryant on it, that late game spurt should help the momentum of the series, watch out for KB 24

Good game second one. I had changed the channels since Celtics were beating the living daylights out of LA. This game should give both the teams quite a confidence. 3rd and 4th ones would be interesting. Celtics big time favorite to wrap this up. Unless Derik Fischer pulls out an awesome game(I feel he is gonna be the key ahead of Bryant) Celtics to win in 6.