Learning Cricket

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I thought I'd try in this section. I really love this website and you seem to have a really great community going here. Everyones passion for Cricket is insane! I was asked a few days ago to see if I could find a few people who'd be interested in leading a learning community around Cricket. Basically to spread the knowledge how to play, rules, strategies, and everything else that goes into learning and enjoying Cricket. A lot of really fun stuff! I think it could be extremely popular! No doubt you guys have the most passion out of any Cricket community I found. LearnHub, the social learning site that is focused on the India user and actually works really closely with Educomp. We are constantly broadening our user base and one of the areas we want to focus on is Cricket. I've created the community already (http://cricket.learnhub.com) but will sign it over to whomever wants to take part. What do you think? What do you think would make this successful? Thanks everyone! :-D BTW - feel free to send me a private message or e-mail me at: adam.kosh@learnhub.com