No english please we are pakistanis

Re: No english please we are pakistanis

as the 1st WC match came to an end' date=' Inzy was heard shouting "we are f****ed" and "b******ds can't chase if I don't score"[/quote'] Been a while Shailesh, where were ya over the last couple of weeks?
Ravi, been bit busy mate, hope to be more active now that WC is on :lol:

Re: No english please we are pakistanis it all started with the response to the hotel "fire." some paper asked kaneria what he thought about it. apparently, he said "it happens." next day, it wsa reported as "it happens a lot back home." poor kaneria said the truth. and there go their english speaking privileges. funniest gem from Pervez Mir was: "This decision was taken by the Pakistan Cricket Board because it is our national language and because 2007 is our National Tourist Year so we are promoting Pakistan as well. "This is the perfect platform to promote and expose our national language, so there's nothing more to it." so i guess not answering questions in english will encourage ppl to visit pakistan??? PS: Inzi spoke in English after the toss. i guess he was misquoted when he chose to field, LOL.