Pakistan replace England for Champions League

Feed

That is not irrelevant. If the ICL players are allowed to play in official ventures as well as ICL, many other ICL kind of things can crop up in other countries too. What will happen then? Players will leave the board which had nurtured them since the beginning, to get a bigger pie somewhere else and will be able to participate in official tournaments too. Is that fair? Can you imagine what a great chaos there will be then? I suppose other boards in ICC are supporting BCCI precisely because of that. But the legal system in England is not permitting England to do so. Also the washed up cricketers play only in English county cricket--none of the other boards let such old and retired players play their domestic cricket. But one thing is sure. ICL has taught BCCI the value of players who were treated like dirt in Indian cricket before. I hope all the boards have to go through this tussle and they realise how important players are for them. Australia knew it since the beginning and we can see the result of that too.
No you are mixing the 2 points. It is BCCI's war they can ban all the players they want but why should other countries fight BCCI's war and ban their players from not only international cricket but also domestic cricket and bring the level of competition down.If you are willing to talk with people then there can be a solution to all these problems and talking about fairness i am sure you are aware of what happened to players like Shane Bond. Only reason ENG didn't support BCCI is because they are financially too strong to be bullied by folks who don't see any thing other than $$$$. Its a real shame how BCCI and other boards have robbed the fringe players from excellent opportunities to earn a decent living via ICL. ....
No you are mixing the 2 points. It is BCCI's war they can ban all the players they want but why should other countries fight BCCI's war and ban their players from not only international cricket but also domestic cricket and bring the level of competition down.If you are willing to talk with people then there can be a solution to all these problems and talking about fairness i am sure you are aware of what happened to players like Shane Bond. Only reason ENG didn't support BCCI is because they are financially too strong to be bullied by folks who don't see any thing other than $$$$. Its a real shame how BCCI and other boards have robbed the fringe players from excellent opportunities to earn a decent living via ICL. ....
Finance doesn't have to do anything with it. Otherwise also does BCCI pay for Pak-SL-BD-WI-Zim-SA-Aus-NZ domestic cricket? It doesn't. So why are these countries getting 'bullied' by BCCI as you say it? BCCI has discussed if they should deal with the rebel systems sternly or not. Most of the countries or ICC members agreed to it. This situation can crop anywhere. What will ECB do if such a system crops up there? Will it be ready to give in let its rebel participate in the events organised by boards for the benefit of their own players? Australia agreed to it readily because it has already tasted what it is like when its players get stolen by some other organisation. England is yet to wake up. BCCI didn't stop these ICL players from playing county cricket, did they? They didn't ban the ICL players there (Not that I support their banning anywhere!)? But then ECB should not be hoping to get any support from BCCI when they face any crisis. And their players are aleady facing one as they face ban from Champion league which was organised for champion domestic leagues!