who is the best all rounder do u think playing 2007 worldcup

Re: who is the best all rounder do u think playing 2007 worldcup

and those 2 good seasons with the ball for Polly dont make a career.... Scoring quick 20s are for present-day tailenders.... Heck Baldy Rana does that consistently nowadays..... Polly should openly salute indian and paaki batters for reviviing his career on seaming pitches in SA..... u will see his stuff in Windies in the next month' date=' until then, hold ur bladder while u laughing.....[/quote'] I see you completely ignored my point. Now, I am laughing AT you.

Re: who is the best all rounder do u think playing 2007 worldcup

An all rounder is someone that can get into the team on either accounts, batting and bowling
Thats too strict a criteria and even great allrounders of the past would not fit that bill for 80% of their careers. I like to think of an allrounder as a player who would get into a team solely on the basis of one of his attributes and is good enough to be either the 6th batsman or 5th bowler in the other. For the WC, I would rate Pollock as the best followed by Kallis and Flintoff. If we count wicketkeepers Pollock, Gilchrist, Dhoni, Kallis, and Flintoff would be my pick.