Putting all my money on Srilanka win

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks
i accept the bet. if sl wins' date=' i pay u $142000. if ind wins, u pay me the same amount[/quote'] You are ON till anyone else tops your offer..
some one take me on...I say India will win and if India loses' date=' you send me what I got as my current total . If India loses, I send you every hard earned..lol penny of ICF dollar I got.[/quote'] done ... In fact if India wins then I will give u double ur balance ... Jai Hind
Guest dada_rocks
some one take me on...I say India will win and if India wins' date=' you send me what I got as my current total . If India loses, I send you every hard earned..lol penny of ICF dollar I got.[/quote'] Come on you are too poor to bet with me amits has set the lower limit:hysterical:
Guest dada_rocks

bachcha amits naye ho betting field mein kya.....jinhe confidence hai they can give me any amouont for my 142000

Guest dada_rocks
dada_rocks. Just tell me who do you owe' date=' I'll pay on behalf of you. But next time NEVER bet against India :mad: :D[/quote'] I owe to amits.. come on mendicancy is small price to pay if india keeps winning