Indians lack in mental strength?

53 woah Sachin :icflove:
Sachin In all finals Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 38 1695 134 52.96 5 In finals won when he played Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 15 1099 134 99.90 5 Yuvraj in all finals Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 19 325 69 20.31 0 yuvraj in finals won Mat Runs HS Bat Av 100 3 117 69 39.00 0 Is there even a comparison between the two? Yet it is Sachin who chokes in big games?

ok frm MTCs stats v can see that after 2000 that is after the time Yuvi came into the team India has lost 17 finals which means that before 2001 out of the 21 finals that India played or in which Sachin was part of the team we have won 15 finals..if ever there was damning evidence that Sachin was THE MAN to depend upon during the 90s it is this..heck even now v depend on him to win the big matches..he is truly GOD

I dont want this thread to turn into another idol worshipping thread..Lets not get off topic. Discuss, why India plays indifferently on the final day than on others...What truly happens? Is it that they feel pressure or the big game occassion makes them nervous or they simply get outplayed by every team in the world when it comes to finals cuz its their destiny.

ok frm MTCs stats v can see that after 2000 that is after the time Yuvi came into the team India has lost 17 finals which means that before 2001 out of the 21 finals that India played or in which Sachin was part of the team we have won 15 finals..if ever there was damning evidence that Sachin was THE MAN to depend upon during the 90s it is this..heck even now v depend on him to win the big matches..he is truly GOD
Ur missing the CB finals Sachin won
I dont want this thread to turn into another idol worshipping thread..Lets not get off topic. Discuss, why India plays indifferently on the final day than on others...What truly happens? Is it that they feel pressure or the big game occassion makes them nervous or they simply get outplayed by every team in the world when it comes to finals cuz its their destiny.
well i replied yesterday saying tat its quite inexplicable..as far as i can see the other team raises their game and we tend to drop the guard a bit..why we do that i cant fathom..if someone has the answer here pls do tell that to our team so that it mite increase their chances of winning the next time around..
well i replied yesterday saying tat its quite inexplicable..as far as i can see the other team raises their game and we tend to drop the guard a bit..why we do that i cant fathom..if someone has the answer here pls do tell that to our team so that it mite increase their chances of winning the next time around..
And as our team has got better, we have done worse in finals. in the 90s we would suck in the groups games but raise our game and fluke a win in the final.
And as our team has got better' date=' we have done worse in finals. in the 90s we would suck in the groups games but raise our game and fluke a win in the final.[/quote'] exactly wat i was thinking..in the 90s we used to struggle to make it to the finals and if v did there was some special performance from someone in the team either Sachin or Sourav or both together sometimes and that helped us win..but now wen we have a very good team, we make it to the finals comfortably but a completely different team turns up for the final..