Sachin tendulkar question?

Kumar

Hello, this shouldnt be a thread but what I wanted to know from the sachin fans or other ppl saying they would know it is, we all know hussey has the highest odi average, but what I want to know is when did sachin have his highest odi average, and what was it?

Hello' date=' this shouldnt be a thread but what I wanted to know from the sachin fans or other ppl saying they would know it is, we all know hussey has the highest odi average, but what I want to know is when did sachin have his highest odi average, and what was it?[/quote'] Sachin's highest ODI average, whatever it is, wouldnt be too high as he spent a large part of his teens playing attacking cricket and took a significantly high number of matches to score his first century. Can not really blame him as he was playing international cricket at an age most teens spend trying learn how to hold a bat the right way. Still he showed great maturity even at that age by handling the fame, the money and the responsibility.

his overall ODI avg has always hovered around 45 once he reached that mark..it hasn gone more than that and it mite have dropped to 43-44 sometimes but then its a 20 year period v are talking about here and to have that kinda avg over the time he has played is simply staggering and unbelievable..and that too he is an opener so chances are he wont stay till the end of the innings..agreed that he get to face a lot of balls compared to others but then the chances of him getting out is also higher..wit this in mind and not taking anything from Bevan who has an avg of 55, im pretty sure all his not outs did help him..well yes he was a match winner but then since he was coming in the middle order more often than not he wud stay not out..so that helped his avg..so Sachin is the greatest ODI batsman ever :icflove:

Sachin Tendulkar remained not out in 38 matches out of a total of 417 matches. So he remained NO in one out every 11 matches. Bevan remained NO 67 times in 232 matches- once in every 3.5 matches. Hussey remained NO 26 times in 90 matches- once in every 3.5 matches. There is an advantage of playing in middle/lower middle order.