The cheer Dravid thread..

Every loss is an opportunity to learn. I have no doubt that Rahul Dravid, being the type of guy he is, will be back in the video room breaking down his innings and those of other batsmen to learn how to pick him. It's only a matter of time before Indian and other batsmen start picking mendis.
Bit worrying that for a batsman of his ability, his bad form has been continuing for a long time now

RDs form is really worrying :(( he has to get it rite soon..take away that 100 on a flat track in Chennai, there is nothing much to speak about in the last 1 year..yes he was the highest scorer at Perth but then even in that innings he had 2 lives..hmm he has completely changed as a player once he gave up the captaincy, i hope it just his confidence and i hope that one gud innings wud bring him back..:pray:

Tue enough' date=' although I don't know enough about his batting to say whether it's his footwork, or he [b']lacks confidence etc.
Feels this is the main reason for RD's failure....and also it seems he's worried abt keeping his place in the team