Fineleg, you were right all along

the only reason iam watching cricket now is to see the claim time solicitors chick. man she is lovely. she smiles for a second to say the word "isliye"... her teeth are like some sweetcorn or something. man she is lovely. i wish she can cheerlead our team...i wish someone books her for a movie. normally people watch cricket and skip the ads in between to watch other channels, iam doing it the other way round... :)

Sydney (Ya I dont consider it as a loss) ' date= Perth , Delhi , Galle ? These are just from the current year. If you think we need to win all test matches that we play then thats simply not going to happen. Even with 2 freaks such as M&M in their lineup the SL team lost at one of their fortress venues. That is beauty of Test match cricket. And to illustrate how freakish these 2 guys are ..... They both have Avg and s/r far better than lethal superfast strike bowlers such as Donald , Shoaib , Ambrose etc ...... think about it.
Really Boss ? When you play BIG opponents, more often than not, first inns evens out. What you do in the 2nd, makes or breaks the game. We lost at Sydney because of the MO crumbling in 2nd inns. At Perth, only Sehwag, Pathan, Laxman & Dhoni made useful contributions. SRT, Dravid & Ganguly et al failed in the crucial 2nd inns. I dont consider this Pakistani team a BIG opponent to read anything into Delhi. Galle was Sehwag's test. I dont know which MO performance you are referring to. BB is right. Except Dravid & Laxman of the past, the rest, NEVER bat with pride from a losing position to save, setup or win the game for us. Calling such a batting lineup great is an insult to real great batting lineups such as Australia. If a batsman is deemed great, wouldnt you expect him to succeed or atleast FIGHT in atleast 30% of such testing situations ? Whats great about a batting lineup which shows up routinely, only to have its a.$$ handed in BIG moments ? For the record, in 2004, Australia conceded a first inns lead in EVERY test. Yet they won each test & closed the series 3-0. Not to mention that they came into the Lankan shores with their reputations in question, because of their supposed weakness against spin.