Manchester City	v 	Aston Villa	19:45	
Newcastle	v 	Man Utd	19:45	
Stoke City	v 	Bolton	              19:45	
Wigan Athletic	v 	West Ham Utd	19:45	
Blackburn	v 	Everton	20:00	
Fulham	             v 	Hull City	             20:00	
Tottenham	v 	Middlesbrough	20:00

Guest Hiten.
did you just become chel fan cus they wear blue? :hysterical: fooker has no idea baout epl.. wannabe :finger:
stop e-stalking me. Its pretty scary now :thefinger:

Man U will win EPL :D
ManU is not a term United fans refer to themselves as. The term is only used by other supporters as a complete and utter insult to our club. The "u" is meant to be "you" by the rival fans. An early example of its usage is this chant by West Brom fans: "Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure- rotting in your grave". The origin of "ManU" is a song to insult the dead Duncan Edwards. Liverpool and Leeds fans copied this with their own man you /u versions to insult all of the lads who died at munich. "ManU ManU went on a plane ManU ManU never came back again" and.. "ManU Never Intended Coming Home" (if you combine the capital letters you get the word "munich"). I hope this makes it clearer that saying ManU is an insult, particularly to the older supporters and to see United fans using it now is shameful. I hope a few might read this, understand and spread the word. So... Please REFRAIN from using this term ever again!!!!!!! Roscommon Red woz ere!
from Man Utd forum http://community.manutd.com/forums/t/4772.aspx PS: wanted to post long time back, anyway...

arey bhai, i is not boreball fan.. just picked a random team from the poll, and made a on-topic post :haha: i see smoke supports Man U, so i pick liverpool to win :dance: fook Man U and gaysea :finger:
Liverpoop to win EPL:haha::haha::haha: Thats like picking the Knicks to be Champions :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Guest Hiten.
i looked around for retarded posts, and make fun of the poster..not my fault most of those posts belong to u :hahaha: on topic Man U will win EPL :D
These days....you'll end up quoting yourself beetch :thefinger: