Lee rules himself out of Bangladesh series

player of the series' date=' border gavaskar trophy, 2007-2008.[/quote'] Yeah, but by then, batmen already dominated him ...Too late for him to take wickets:--D
Where the hell did you hear that?
From Lee. Later, Waqar admitted it during the interview. Remember he was forced to retire from Bowling Coach before Pakistan tours of SA. Waqar was getting an offer from CA, but has refused for the sake of Pakistan. In return, he received the worst treatment from PCB :nervous:. Beside, his family live in Australia and he was thinking of taking bowling coach job in Australia, but i hope he changes his mind for the sake of Pakistan. since the departure of Nasim Ashram, he can become Pakistani bowling coach as well. Because of him, Gul and Rana kept bowling reverse swing and really confused WI batmen including Sarwan, Lara and Gayle --D
Yeah' date=' but by then, batmen already dominated him ...Too late for him to take wickets:--D[/quote'] LOL ... He was the leading wicket taker, by a considerable margin, he had the best bowling average (for bowlers who bowled more than 30 overs in the series) I mean ... 4/46, 2/43, 5/119, 2/34, 3/71, 3/54, 3/101, 2/74 ... doesnt seem like he got dominated much. I mean, if that is being dominated, I'll take that anyday. If only some of our bowlers could get dominated like that ... lol... He's taken 64 wickets in his last 10 tests at an average of 21 and SR of 42 and an economy of 3.02 ... Its been 2 and a half years since he failed to get a wicket in a Test innings. He certainly didnt sruggle against the Indian batsmen ... In the last test series he dismissed Laxman 5 times, Tendulkar 5 times, Jaffer 4 times, dismissed Dhoni 2 times, and Dravid, Sehwag, Yuvraj and Ganguly once each. That means of the 24 wickets he took in the test series, 22 were of top and middle order batsmen.

Looks like Australia will have a completely new look team with no Lee, Ponting or Hayden playing. All these players are trying to assure that they do not miss the test series in India. But how come Australia too plays as much cricket as India does and yet they manage to have an off season while our players keep on playing all year around?