ICC has messed up by delaying decision on Champions Trophy

Feed

Cricketers will go where the million dollars are....Like i said, they will risk their lives for Million Dollars, but not for CT. Why? They also know security is not reason that force them not to tour....It's Asian bloc vs White bloc War going on. Why do you think BCCI has stepped up to support PCB if situation in Pakistan is much worse? Not only me, but had several discussion in BBC Forum. They also feel that Million Dollars will blind them for sure !

PCB already got many...I was so surprised' date=' but then i realized Cricket is basically first sport in Pakistan. You can easily find sponsors in Pakistan :haha:[/quote'] PCB got many of what? Idiots? PCB cant take care of itself, and are dreaming of another sporting body?:hysterical::hysterical: You cant hold a CT, forget CT, you have been struggling to get to play matches for some six months and now and you are thinking of doing something as big as IPL?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
PCB got many of what? Idiots? PCB cant take care of itself, and are dreaming of another sporting body?:hysterical::hysterical: You cant hold a CT, forget CT, you have been struggling to get to play matches for some six months and now and you are thinking of doing something as big as IPL?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Pakistan can host IPL version , but not CT since it takes eight teams to get the series started. What are you, drunk?
Again' date=' for the last time. Save your all crap speech and wait for outcome if Pakistan organizes IPL version.[/quote'] Thats a big if. So big that it sounds like a joke. My advice to PCB is: first get yourself to do your basic job right. Then start dreaming big.
if that's case' date=' how come Cricket is very popular in Pakistan? Think Mr Non Believer :haha:[/quote'] Cricket is popular in Pakistan does not mean that PCB is going a great job. And besides, Cricket's popularity in Pakistan can be seen from the empty stands each time a game is played there. Tell me, do you seriously think that PCB has been doing a great job so far?
Cricket is popular in Pakistan does not mean that PCB is going a great job. And besides, Cricket's popularity in Pakistan can be seen from the empty stands each time a game is played there. Tell me, do you seriously think that PCB has been doing a great job so far?
Right now, the situation hasn't been very helpful. PCB has tried to screw Pakistan Cricket at any cost in the past, but in return, Cricket grew popularity furthermore and will continue to do so . It's matter of time for the situation to get little better. Speaking of IPL Version, has successfully hosted ABN Pakistan Domestic Cricket, but it went successfully. There's no doubt to promote this game in global, easily can find sponsors from Pakistan. PCB has said and BCCI is behind in this operation of Pakistani IPL Version. :--D
Right now' date=' the situation hasn't been very helpful. PCB has tried to screw Pakistan Cricket at any cost in the past, but in return, Cricket grew popularity furthermore and will continue to do so . It's matter of time for the situation to get little better. Speaking of IPL Version, has successfully hosted ABN Pakistan Domestic Cricket, but it went successfully. There's no doubt to promote this game in global, easily can find sponsors from Pakistan. PCB has said and BCCI is behind in this operation of Pakistani IPL Version. :--D[/quote'] Well, thats what I was saying, that PCB first has to clean up the mess they have created and get their act together on what their basic job is, before entering into another venture that would potentially involve high finances. If you cant do what you are supposed to do, its not the right time to think of doing other things. As far as a Pakistani version of IPL is concerned, I think it takes a lot more than a just dream and a sponsor to show on paper. But you seem very enthusiastic about it and you are obviously assuming that if you have a demand, its usually easy to create a supply. Its a global market and the dynamics are difficult to understand and play with. If only business was that simple, no country would remain poor.
Cricketers will go where the million dollars are....Like i said, they will risk their lives for Million Dollars, but not for CT. Why? They also know security is not reason that force them not to tour....It's Asian bloc vs White bloc War going on. Why do you think BCCI has stepped up to support PCB if situation in Pakistan is much worse?
Of course they will take the risk if the pay is good enough. What is so surprising or funny about it, or are we acting naive ? If there is enough reward, people will take the risk. Give me twenty times my current salary, and I will gladly go to Iraq ! But don't pay 2000 dollars per match and then expect cricketers to risk a bomb (whether it is really there or not, there is such a widespread perception )