Arcade section (i.e. Games !)

varun

u and hamo still have one game left.. if hamo scores less than u.. u r thru to the semis where u ll b facing me.. get ready for it..:--D
I am buying myself sometime..I want him to play first:secret:. But what if he forgets to play his next turn and I too give it a miss, will I be through? Don't worry I wont beat you:D

I am buying myself sometime..I want him to play first:secret:. But what if he forgets to play his next turn and I too give it a miss, will I be through? Don't worry I wont beat you:D
if he gives it a miss.. then u win.. comeon dont give up so easily.. u can beat me..:--D

if he gives it a miss.. then u win.. comeon dont give up so easily.. u can beat me..:--D
yea..I am going to beat you..Not only do I beat you, I predict the margin of victory.:D. The banter we are having reminds me of the so called "mind games" that they play before a match. I iz feeling proud.:king:

yeah but we can finish it off soon and have another tourney:eyedance:
Let him take time and hopefully misses out:pray:..what if he comes back and beats the sh!t outta me:((..and this is my first tourney so lemme wait.:bebored: