Sehwag's prediction of a 3/1 victory against Aussies.

Good grief. Sehwag simply backed himself/his team to win at least 3 of the 4 test matches. What's wrong with that? Much better than having the antiquated 90s approach of 'let's try to draw and be proud for not being defeated', or even the mentality some people had with certain overseas tours that 'losing 0-2 will be a good achievement'. McGrath, Warne and co. had the same approach. They played each match/series with the mentality that they could and would win. Glad to see that Sehwag has a similar approach to his game.

You're talking like those are the only two options: either mouth off, or bend over and take it in the g. Whatever happened to keeping your trap shut and winning on the field. What mentality discussion man? I have no doubt that most of the guys in this team think they can beat the aussies, but it's not completely necessary to open your mouth every time your brain itches. also, Mcgee and warne won like 70% of the tests they played: if all it takes to replicate that is to talk smack, then i'm all for it...(but i have my doubts). anyway, silly discussion -- i hope he's right.